Slashy? Only if you make it! LV RP

I'm afraid BurnedToast already claimed Sara, but we have many other characters still available! :)

Grissom: newflame13
Nick:
Sara: BurnedToast
Warrick:
Catherine: quoth_the_raven
Greg:
Sofia:
Brass:
Hodges:
Ecklie:
Wendy:

Catherine, Grissom, and Sara are currently the only characters that have been taken :)

Ok, I'll be Sara but if she is taken then I will be Nick. I don't mean to bug you but I/m new and I just want to have fun while I watch csi. Yes I said I'm watching csi.

Alright, here's the new list! :p

Grissom: newflame13
Nick: csi_sammi
Sara: BurnedToast
Warrick:
Catherine: quoth_the_raven
Greg: ShuriyuCSI
Sofia:
Brass:
Hodges:
Ecklie:
Wendy:

ETA: csi_sammi, Wendy is the new DNA lab-tech introduced in the sixth season :)

I'm not blaming you Sara is my favorite charecter up there with grissom but hes taken too. You can be Sara I'm ok with it.

^^;;, yeah, we share that in common csi_sammi.

ZOMG! WENDY RULES!

Lauren, I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...{I think that's how you spell you name, but I dunno.}

Thanks for telling me who wendy is. I remember who she is now that you told me. My brain went blank when I saw wendy's name.

Alright, this RP doesn't really take place at any specific time, btw, Alexx ^_~

I'm guessing we can start now! If anyone else wants to join the RP, they're more than welcome to!
---

Catherine walked into the break room and poured herself a cup of coffee, sitting down at the table. She picked up the newspaper and started looking through it- Grissom had already done the crossword puzzle, no surprises there.

{Yeah, I like that way...*sobs* No specific time? How ever will I function?}

With a small smile, Sara knocked on the door to the brake room, alerting the occupants of her arrivle. "Hey," She greeted shortly, taking a few steps in.

Yeah if you want to learn more about me read my profile. Oh I usually spell my name sami not sammi. I have a hard time trying to find other people with my interests. Yeah Burnedtoast we do share that in common.

Back