Signature Banners Challenge - # 12 Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #3 voting now up!

Nice banners people. I wish I had the talent to do this. :) I hope I have the number sequence right.

Re: Signature Banners Challenge

I'd love to join.. Except i cannot make Banners hehe.. Also.. How do i add a banner to my Signature?

Re: Signature Banners Challenge

CSI_Wearden said:
I'd love to join.. Except i cannot make Banners hehe.. Also.. How do i add a banner to my Signature?

Hey! It's you again! :D
Okay, when you learned how to make them, you can visit this thread again to watch out for the next challenge - I'm sure they will go on for some time ;)
Next point: first you have to upload your banner on your own photo account, like photobucket or imageshack, then you need to copy the IMG-code which shows up, go to 'My Home', scroll down to 'Personal information, email, password, etc,', sroll down again to the box where you can put your signature in, paste the IMG-code in the box, scroll down to 'submit' and that's it ;)
Hope it helps a bit, for further infos about the Art-Forum you may visit Cofi's great The Fan Art Forum Guide
Bye! :)

Re: Signature Banners Challenge - Winners Up!

Thank you for your patience and all of your votes! The winners are:

1st Place - cinegirl
4.png

2nd Place - iloveyou
31.jpg

3rd Place - iloveyou
6.jpg

Congratualations to the winners. If you would like a winners banner please pm me and I will be happy to make one for you.

The next challenge will be up tomorrow. :)

Yay congrats to cinegirl and iloveyou!! I loved all the banners!! Great job guys. :)

Oh and a happy new year everyone!!

Oi! First place?? Can't believe it, thanks! :)
Congrats to you iloveyou, fantastic banners and two places at once *two thumbs up* :D

I love these banner challenges (thanks Elsie, *hugs*), you guys are so great banner makers, it's a pleasure!

Woah i was not expecting that! Thanks to everyone that voted for me :)

congratulations cinegirl

Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #4 now up!

Congratulations cinegirl and iloveyou.

Another already? Signature Banners Challenge #4 is now up!

For this challenge we will be making banners featuring the women of CSI well, why not. We had the men last time....

Friendly and updated rules, please read :

1. 220x75 size please, I check the size of each entry and will resize them if they are not
2. You can submit 1-3 banners
3. Any CSI show and woman or women in it is OK by me!
4. Non animated banners only
5. Don't post them here, pm me Elsie with both the image and the link if possible
6. Please title your pm as SBC #4 or similar
7. Please submit by 4pm GMT on Saturday 6th January
8. And although you all know this, no vulgar language allowed!

Any questions, please feel free to pm me or ask them here, everyone can enter. Go on, give it a try!! :)

[/QUOTE]

Re: Signature Banners Challenge - #4 now up!

Yay! new challenge! I'm in! Oh, and congrats to the winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back