Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Thanks, Kristine. :)

Wow... no one has been in thread in a while. :lol: Including myself. :lol:

Here are mine from the NY: Epilogue challenge:

NY8Lullabycopy3.png

V2
V3
Bigger versions of Linds/Lucy one that I will post in the Misc CSI fanart thread. :)

NY13copysm3.png

V2
V3
One bigger Adam one I will post in Misc CSI fanart thread. :)

NY15copy2.png

V2

LOL I know! I have 3 Speed banners that I made but they are at home on the lappy. I keep forgetting to load them into photobucket to post. Any new Ryan ones out there?

LOL I know! I have 3 Speed banners that I made but they are at home on the lappy. I keep forgetting to load them into photobucket to post. Any new Ryan ones out there?

Hey Kat if you want some Ryan ones let me know, PM me with caps I'll get something to ya! :)

I have some Ryan caps from the new season, so I can make one from those too!

Thanks Sophia! I may take you up on that after Halloween! Now here are the Speedle ones I keep forgetting to post.

kris1.jpg

kris2.jpg

kris3.jpg

w/o text

Any banners you post in this thread have to be related to one of the three CSI shows. Banners for other shows, movies, etc would go in the Miscellaneous forum in the thread titled "Other Fandom Fanart". However, in your signature area, your banner can be from something other than CSI if you want. Like mine is from the movie Empire Records.

Wow! Haven't been here in a while.

CSI_Kat- I love the textures used in the first one. It's such a cool cloudy effect. The coloring on all three is beautiful.

GNRFan- The Stella banner is wonderful! That might be one of my faves of yours yet! I love the pose, the texture and the text! Fab job!

I have 6 banners from previous challenges at my LiveJournal.

Here are 3:

Cropped4Hodgesv3GDT2.png

Halo588v2.png

vartann4.png

The rest, including more of the team (and especially more Greg), are here

Back