Signature Banners #7: Showcase, Links and Requests

Love the Ryan banners, Steph. :)

Since I've got my computer back up and running, I'm probably going to be making a lot more stuff soon. I have to reinstall Picture It first though. :)

Just a few Ryan banners:

ryw2sb0.jpg

rywfa4.jpg

Jonathan Togo and his band:

jtbandtc0.jpg

God, Why me?

Orla, that last one cracks me up. I know that must have been what he was thinking in that scene. :lol:

Jonathan has a band? And OMG is he wearing a muscle tee in that pic? :drool: We really need a jaw dropping smilie. :lol:

Last edited:
FallenForFlack, i don't see them, i never see banners from photobucket :(
GregNickRyanFan, FallenForFlack, thanks, glad you like them))

I have kind of a weird request. As I don't have any pics of these two characters, I cannot make a banner myself.

Could someone make a shippy-style banner featuring Kyle Harmon (Horatio's son) and Lindsey Willows (Cath's daughter) please? The actress who currently plays Lindsey (one of the Panabaker sisters, can't remember which one... I think it's Kay, but not certain, whichever is the youngest lol). Thanks.

Wow Higgie, those banners are awesome, I really love your colouring and cropping, they are both fantastic, the second on in particular!! :D Well done sweetie.

Great banners in here everyone! You should all go enter in the Sig.Banner Challenge - #36 is CSI Humour. You can use any CSI show too so it's wide open!

Maybe cookies would help? Anyone? Want a cookie?

;)

can someone make some new EDeN ones?! thanks!!!!!! i think i about used all the ones on here! and put one with the sayin "you belong with me" and one that says "such a beautiful disaster" or "hes such a beautiful disaster"

really good pics the ones from the sacoor magazine are fine or any other good ones! i would make them myself but i dont have any tools to do it. what do you use to make them?

really good pics the ones from the sacoor magazine are fine or any other good ones! i would make them myself but i dont have any tools to do it. what do you use to make them?

fearlesswhitehorse - I know you are looking for a new banner but per board rules banners cannot be larger then 220x75. Your current banner is too large for the board.

I think most people use photoshop (that's what I use) or gimp or even photobucket editing to make icons and banners.

The only Eden banner I have made using Sacoor pics is being used or I would post it for you.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Back