Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please, please make me some new Flack banners? My creativity is gone recently! I can provide pics if need be. I have no ideas for banners or icons lately....:(

BTW: A_C I commented on your icons in the icon thread but I also love that Stella and baby banner! Too cute and the colors are really great! :thumbsup:

2 Billy and Marg banners from me. :adore: One b/w and one colour.

29m0y6v.png

2emljf6.jpg

Hi....

I was wondering if i could get a danny/lindsay banner when anyone gets the chance i just love them :)

Hi....

I was wondering if i could get a danny/lindsay banner when anyone gets the chance i just love them :)

Sure sweetie, here are a couple I've made, feel free to snag any of them. :D All I ask if that I'm credited. :D If you have anything else in mind, feel free to send me some pics, and I'll use them.

419_0242-Resized.png

DLSD.png

Hi....

Sure sweetie, here are a couple I've made, feel free to snag any of them. :D All I ask if that I'm credited. :D If you have anything else in mind, feel free to send me some pics, and I'll use them.

419_0242-Resized.png

DLSD.png

thanks :) i used one and credited :).....i may be sending you some pics once i find what i want to have one made if that is ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back