dustinthewind.jpg

makeawish.jpg

csinymeetsjembanner-1.jpg

Great banner everyone :thumbsup:

H_Miami_fan
the Speedle one is amazing :eek:

Here's one I just made for fun :p

Wow, tons of great banners here!

If anyone hasn't entered the ABC signature challenge yet, it's a great time to do so! The show is Las Vegas this time around and the theme is teamwork. Would love to have some more talented artists enter!

*hands out cookies and runs away fast*

I had this idea for a banner. Normally I would make it myself, but I don't have a way to do that until my home PC gets fixed. So, I'll post my idea and let someone else have a go at it if they want.

My idea was for the ep Rashomama (sp), a pic of Nick's truck after it was returned with all of the spray paint on it and also a pic of Nick's expression when he first sees it like that and then have the words: "They pimped my ride!" on it. :lol:

Egeria, I love your challenge banners. I think I voted for all three. My fave is the pink curtain one. The write-off one is great too. It brings back memories from school when the teachers would make the whole class do write-offs cause the guilty party wouldn't confess. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for commenting on my banners! They were great fun to make! I love Behind the Pink Curtain but it didn't turn out quite how I'd envisaged it. Dude, Where's Your Car! is my personal favourite though! I just love the expression on Greg's face!!

The 'Writing Lines' was definitely inspired by school experiences, the image I capped literally screamed the idea at me! I'm just glad I was able to make it work!

GNRF I'm gonna give your idea for a banner a go! I'm having a total chill out evening tonight so this will be fun!

My idea was for the ep Rashomama (sp), a pic of Nick's truck after it was returned with all of the spray paint on it and also a pic of Nick's expression when he first sees it like that and then have the words: "They pimped my ride!" on it. :lol:

Just wanted to post my attempt!

Pimpedmyride.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back