Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one is for Adorable_Crazy

adorable-2.gif

CSI_Stokes_Girl: Like your first banner of Aiden Burn. Looks great !

And mine from the challenge:

forgotten1-1copy.jpg

forgotten3-1copy.jpg

forgotten2-1-p.jpg

Feel free to take which but please with credit of me.

Wow you guys post fast!

Super-quick comments!:
Deirdre - I love the first one of Sofia! It's so simple but very beautiful :) Nice job :).

Linda - your banners are soo awesome and so cute! :adore: I LOVE love love the Aiden banner! Its awesome! The colouring, the text all awesome! I'm snagging it! Hope you don't mind!

Susan - nice job! :) I love the middle banner! Its awesome and fits the theme perfectly! :)

CSI_Stokes_Girl - Nice job! I love the first Aiden banner! It looks great! :)

Miss_Undercover - I absolutely adore the colouring on you banners! Its so awesome! I'm taking the Aiden banner and the Holly Gribbs one! Nice job! Is it okay if I request a banner from you please?!

dopebabygirl - I love the colouring of your banners and the brushes are awesome as always! :) How do you get that sort black line around the banner! Just curious cause I've seen it on all your banners!

Althea - Nice job! I love how simple your banners are! I love the second one! :adore:

Okay here are mine from the challenge:

csi-m-201_05.jpg

csi-lv-803_025.jpg

Warrick007.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
dopebabygirl - I love the colouring of your banners and the brushes are awesome as always! :) How do you get that sort black line around the banner! Just curious cause I've seen it on all your banners!

It's actually simple
- A new raster layer
- color it black(flood fill) or whatever color you want
- select
- select all
- again select
- Modify
- Contract
- 1 pixel

and then just delete
and you have a 1px border

Thank you so much Gaby, It's totally awesome, I love it, and you used one of my favourite pics on the side. Adorable. :D Thanks again Hun. *Hugs* :adore:

- your banners are soo awesome and so cute! :adore: I LOVE love love the Aiden banner! Its awesome! The colouring, the text all awesome! I'm snagging it! Hope you don't mind!

Snag all you like hon, I snagged your Speedle one:drool:

Two new SMac banners

stellamac-4.jpg
111-0395.jpg

Oh my word Gaby, that Mac and Stella banner is awesome, I'm going to snag it, hehe, I'm going to be alternating between my Mac and Stella banner and my Adam one, likewise with my icons... :lol: Well done my dear. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back