Signature Banners # 6 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the banners that match the Wallpapers I just posted in the wallpaper thread. The Rave wallpaper didn't work as a banner.

gregpicperfectsmilebanner.jpg

ryanthatshotbanner.jpg

^ If not there are lots of cute Adam scenes... Like him dancing in 4.12, or in (memory lapse, can't remember the ep name...) the ep about a guy who's found dead at a school dance, and Adam has to look at the CCTV footage and he messes up in front of Mac who hits him on the head with a file... Gosh he has loads of cute scenes... :D

Oh my word Gaby, I love it soooo much, your really are amazing, the name of the ep escapes me... I'll let you know when I remember, but this banner is awesome, thanks soooo much!! :adore:

Well done Linda, those Smacked icons are cute. :adore: I also love your George one GNRFan, it looks cute. :D

Hi guys! I see a lot of nice work here. How about entering the NY Alternating Banner Challenge in the challenge thread? :D Due date is 9/13, but it can be extended if needed to get more entries. Feel free to pm or email me with any questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back