Signature Banners # 5 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay bare with me here LOL I've made another banner.

gmbanner.jpg

hot4jontogo said:
i tried to make one ... it had ryan and delko on it and ryan was looking at delko all hurt and it said "so what youre saying is that you DONT think im prettier then cal?"

loll that would be halarious, you or someone should make that one :) :lol:

lollz thats great i <3 that line

hot4jontogo, I made another one for ya. :D

Imgood.jpg

Vera, you know that animated CatNip banner you made for cathwillows? Could you please tell me what fonts you used for "CatNip" and "Sensually Shining"? Thank you!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me? I would love to get another Ryan banner. Would anyone be willing to make me one?

katbug, I'd love to make you a new Ryan banner. Is there anything particular you want? Certain pics or texts? Animated or not?

Oh, and welcome ;)

DragonflyDreamer said:
katbug, I'd love to make you a new Ryan banner. Is there anything particular you want? Certain pics or texts? Animated or not?

Oh, and welcome ;)

Actually - I am not fussy! Season 4 & 5 he is better looking & animated could be fun.....but uou are doing me a favor - so whatever is easiest for you! Thanks!

So I know that all I ever ask for is fonts :)lol:), but Vera, could you tell me what you used for "CaRWash" and "Burning Hot"? Thanks! :D

katbug, I'll see if I can have something for you tomorrow :) It's my day off, so I should have some time to play around with photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back