Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on me, I'm requesting another banner... this time with pics I found (I was looking around at various ones.) If anyone can come up with a good banner, with these two pics, I'd apperciate it.

Horatio 1

Horatio 2

They were on another message board that I am a member of. Someone there (can't think of the name at the moment) screencapped those.

Hey all. Please don't quote the images, because doing so uses up bandwidth which isn't always free. Take a moment to take out the image tags whenever you quote a post. Many thanks. :)

cinegirl I can look for some but I never pick out very good ones so I thought maybe you could do it. If not I am happy to look for them!

Take all the time you need ;)

Can anyone make me animated banner? I got a picture of Snickers but it too small for the banner.

1. Snickers, Hard-core Snickers.

2. Grillows, Hard-core Grillows.

5. Greg and Wendy, Hard-core

6. Nick and Grissom, Fatherly Bond.

7. Warrick,Nick,Sara,and Greg, special friendship.

I really appreciate it. You can take the time you want.

Shady Lane: 1st - you have post! :D 2nd - Happy Birthday to you and also to Joycie84 ! I wish to both of you a great day and a huge party :) !

Kate, your links don't work anymore, I guess because you need to upload the pics on your own photo account, don't hotlink ;) When you post the pics once more I'd try a banner for you :) (btw, great work on the animated Horatio-banner! :eek: )
sherlockanne : your first try? Wow, it looks fantastic, can't wait to see more from you!

Thanks so much guys!! I've been practicing my icon making and I thought I'd finally give a banner a try! :) Btw a very happy birthday to Joycie84 and Shady Lane!!

I want to make an animated banner so I bought Animation Shop 3 on ebay but it might take a lil while to get here... Anyone know any other animation programs you can get for free?

In the meantime, I'll be happy to requests for non-animated banners! :)

Hey May! I tried a banner for you, but the pictures aren't in a very good quality, so here's the best I could make out of it:

deathpool1.gif

If you wanna have a text on it just tell me :)

sherlockanne, sorry, I don't know any free software, but perhaps there is one from photoshop - just try to google it? Oh, and can anybody tell me where I can find Miami Screencaps? My beloved site Miami Style doesn't work for me anymore... :( (or I'm too stupid to find the screencaps on that new styled site - this is also a very plausible possibility ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back