Signature Banners #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone make me a banner with pictures of the Las Vegas CSIs, flashing through them with their names? Sort of like NicknGrissom's from above but including all of the CSIs? Thanks!

can some one make me a banner that says this

Boston
New York
Wisconsin
(and then however you want to do this part)
Wherever they're from...
It's music to my ears

the pic of Danny is the one that has him smiling sideways in the top left hand corner
and the one of Ryan the biggest one

THANKS MUCH!!!

Hi! I saw the requests but haven't much time at the moment, so I first made a 'fast' banner-try for Laci; the colouring is a bit different, but I hope you like it though... :) (if you want anything to be changed just tell me!)
horatioshades.gif

@Shady Lane: do you have some pics?

Wow you guys have made some lovely banners! :eek:

I've got two that I made for fun. - Both from yesterday's episode of CSI:Miami. :)

Miami.jpg

Miami2.jpg

Well if anyone gets a chance I would love a new banner, anything with Vegas! (I don't watch the other two, don't have time!)

Geni, those look awesome! Were they walking again down the beach? :lol: Too funny!
Laci I have two more for you:
normal:
h2.jpg

romantic touch ;) :
h.jpg

Shady Lane, if you have some pictures I will make you one (tomorrow, here it's 1 am, so...); I don't have any pictures from Vegas, and it always takes too long to find some good. But if you don't have any I'll try it anyhow but it will take some more time

[/b]cinegirl said[/b]
Geni, those look awesome! Were they walking again down the beach?

That they were! :D

And those are some lovely banners guys! I should come back in a few, and request one from you lovely artists. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back