Signature Banners #3 - Showcase and Request Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Arturtle, thanks for answering me! :)
If you know a nice sentence, that would be cool, but if you don't you can have it say just 'YoBling' as well. Up to you.
As for the pics, maybe you could use the Down the Drain 'almost-kiss' :p and if you know what I mean, I would like the 'eyesex-scene' from Big Middle. Lol. It's the scene where Warrick and Catherine bet at the basketball game.
Aside from that, all the YoBling scene's are good.
If you want me to look up the pics myself, please tell so, and I'll send you the links, okay?
Thank you so much! :)

great banners lizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if somebody could make me a snicker banner (animated please) i really dotn care the clips , as long as its snicker!!! take yur time guys and thank you!!!

Lizzy_004 said:
Hey Arturtle, thanks for answering me! :)
If you know a nice sentence, that would be cool, but if you don't you can have it say just 'YoBling' as well. Up to you.
As for the pics, maybe you could use the Down the Drain 'almost-kiss' :p and if you know what I mean, I would like the 'eyesex-scene' from Big Middle. Lol. It's the scene where Warrick and Catherine bet at the basketball game.
Aside from that, all the YoBling scene's are good.
If you want me to look up the pics myself, please tell so, and I'll send you the links, okay?
Thank you so much! :)

here you go! i didnt want to put in too many scenes as it will look cluttered ;) hope you like it :D
yb2ej.jpg

Arturtle, I love it! The little heart on the left, the white YoBling line, the pic, it's just perfect! :D You're my new best buddy! :p thanks so much!!

That's ok Mel23, feel free to take it :D Just don't double post next time, use the edit button, ok? :)

My try for SinCityx, I think made it in animation form is better
gettheguy7nt.gif

jorja_fan86 hope you like this one :D
longforyourtouch-1.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i think im a new fan of danny!!!!! ****love**** gorgeous banners lizzy **********fall in love*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back