Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #11-LV: Lyrical Nick or Greg - Now Up

Ooh, this is exciting! I am so in! Great theme! Now I just have to wait for the one that's Nick and Greg :adore:. I have next to no icon-making time, and my computer just isn't working for this, but I am still so in regardless because this challenge just sounds so awesome :D

Oh ye gawd I'm sooooo in!!! Now...how to make just three and not go banner-happy!! :lol:

Oh ye gawd I'm sooooo in!!! Now...how to make just three and not go banner-happy!! :lol:

:lol: I knew you'd like the theme. And I know about the banner happy thing. I almost always do that. :lol:

:lol: I knew you'd like the theme. And I know about the banner happy thing. I almost always do that. :lol:

Honestly I feel like it's Christmas or my birthday or something!! :D Ok...enough chatter, I'm going to make some banners! :lol:

:lol: I'm glad you all like the theme! This is the first time I was ready to get the challenge going, lol!

I only have 3 entries so far. I am changing the deadline Saturday, July 25th instead. I'll fix it in the original post.

*passes out margaritas and non-alcoholic punch (for those who don't drink alcohol)*

I'm working on mine but thanks for the extension! :D

Still only 3 entries. *cries* The deadline for entries is Saturday July 25th at 6pm EST.

*passes out drinks and brownies*

Mine are coming, they're coming! I have one sorta done and then only have to do two more.

If the brownies have cream cheese icing, I think I can come up with some entries. :D

I have 5 mostly done (minus the song lyrics) and will choose three to send soon. And walnuts in the brownies sounds good :D

I have two in progress and a third in the wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back