Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #10-NY: Pay Up - Voting!

Congrats to all the winners! Fab work!

Thanks for all the votes...I'm chuffed!

And a huge thanks to Smokey for running a great challenge. :thumbsup:

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #10-NY: Pay Up - Voting!

Congrats to all the winners :D Gorgeous banners everyone!!

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #10-NY: Pay Up - Results!

Thanks for the votes and congrats to the other winners. :)

Susan

Thanks for the votes :D Congrats to the other winners. The banners were great.

Thanks for the Challenges Fave prize! and Congrats to the other winners! :)

Alternating Banner Challenge #11 - Las Vegas/Lyrical Nick or Greg

It's time for the next installment of the Alternating Banner Challenge! Las Vegas is up this round, and the theme is Lyrical Nick or Greg. Banners must have either Greg or Nick (solo) with a lyric to a song. Please include the song title and artist in your entry! :)

The guidelines:

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please email me using the address in my profile.

6. Please put ABC #11 or something similar as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries. Please include song title for lyrics and artist with each entry! Send the song title and artist of each entry in your PM with your entries.
Example: {banner}
{banner link}
Song title
Artist

7.Entries are due by July 23 at 6:00 PM EST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun! :)

You can find caps here. If anyone else knows where to find caps please post them, thanks!

Last edited:

Great theme :drool:... ahm... :D
But, can someone provide some caps? I don't have any :(

Please include the song title and artist in your entry! :)

Just to clarify... you want the information on the banner itself, or in the PM we send to you with our entries?

Oh sorry about that! Good point! Send the song title and artist of each entry in your PM with your entries.

Example: {banner}
{banner link}
Song title
Artist

Thanks! Adding to original post!

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #11-LV: Lyrical Nick or Greg - Now Up

One question: None of the banners can have both guys on it? Only one or the other? And if only one or the other, if we do three banners do they have to be of the same guy or can we do 2 Nick, 1 Greg, 2 Greg, 1Nick?

One question: None of the banners can have both guys on it? Only one or the other? And if only one or the other, if we do three banners do they have to be of the same guy or can we do 2 Nick, 1 Greg, 2 Greg, 1Nick?

One or the other-so solo. But you can have whoever in each three, like 2 of Nick and 1 of Greg or 2 of Greg and 1 of Nick. Or all three of the same guy. :)

One or the other-so solo. But you can have whoever in each three, like 2 of Nick and 1 of Greg or 2 of Greg and 1 of Nick. Or all three of the same guy. :)

Okay. Just wanted to make sure before I got started. :) Love the theme by the way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back