Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #4-New York - Silent Night ~Winners!

Thanks for all the votes and congrats to all the winners! :D

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #4-New York - Silent Night ~Winners!

I'll be posting the new challenge on January 2nd. Las Vegas is up this time 'round.

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #5-Las Vegas-Teamwork ~Now Up!

Alternating Banner Challenge #5-Las Vegas-Teamwork

(most of this borrowed from Smokey!)

It's time for the next round of the alternating banner challenge!
yahoo.gif
This challenge will be for the Las Vegas series and the theme is Teamwork. (all banners must have at least two members of the LV show working together-more than two is fine also!)

*Please remember, "alternating" challenge means we alternate between shows. It does not mean that the banner should be animated.*

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please email me using the address in my profile under "occupation".

6. Please put ABC #5 LV-Teamwork as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries.

7.Entries are due by January 19th at 6:00 PM EST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm going to give this challenge a shot. :lol: It's been while since I've made a banner for a challenge.

I'm in if I find time *has exams* :)

Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #5-Las Vegas-Teamwork ~ Now Up!

Just sent mine in. :)

Susan

Mine are in

Thanks for all the entries so far! I can sure use more so keep them coming! :) *passes out home-made chocolate chip cookies*

I've got one in, but I'll see if I can make some more tonight for you, Kristine. If, you know, the cookies are really good. :D

With a little over a week to go here is where we stand with entries:

Beginners: 9
Intermediate: 3
Advanced: 6

Thanks for the entries so far but I can use more! I guess the chocolate chip cookies only worked for so many so now I'm buying drinks. :hugegrin:

Drinks? Whoo! I'm in! :lol: Well, really, I was planning on entering anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back