Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #43 - It's a Dangerous Job! - Results!

Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #40 - Sing It Baby! ~ Results!

Thank you egeria! :)

Congrats to all the winners!

Welcome to your Sig. Banner Challenge #41 - Your mission...should you choose to accept it, is to create your banners based on the following theme :D

Itsy Bitsy

We all know the tiniest piece of evidence can make or break a case.
Let's give a hand to our sharp-eyed CSI's and labrats and showcase their tiniest finds. The tinier the better!
I've provided caps below as an example, which you are free to use if you want to. It is not a requirement to use them however!

Enjoy the challenge, be creative and have fun!

Caps you can use if you want to, or if you check out this thread here, in the first post you can find links to various sites providing screen caps.

CSI: Las Vegas Caps (all from my personal collection)
Vegas1
Vegas2
Vegas3
Vegas4
Vegas5

CSI: Miami Caps (from Random Scribblings Photo Gallery)
Miami1
Miami2
Miami3
Miami4
Miami5

CSI: New York Caps (from CSY:BY Gallery)
NewYork1
NewYork2
NewYork3
NewYork4
NewYork5

Remember all three CSI shows can be used for this challenge.

Rules

Please read all the way through (and thanks to previous challenge runners for these!)

1. Banner can be no bigger than 220x75 pixels (this is the maximum size in the board rules). I will be checking the size of each entry and will re-size them if they are not correct.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners. Sorry, no animated banners are allowed. Please make sure the banners are original for the theme. Don’t send in banners already in use or that have been posted in the banner thread, I can not accept them. Also please don't post the banners until the challenge is over, if you do you will be disqualified.

3. Don't post your entries here, please pm me, egeria with both the image and the link. For those with less than 100 posts you can post just the URL. And for those who can't send a pm, please see my profile on different ways to contact me to send your entries.

4. Please title your pm as Banner Challange #41 - Entry and please state clearly in the pm subject line which category you will enter: Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced - if you are not sure check out the guidelines or Where Do I belong threads.

5. Please submit entries by Midnight GMT Monday June 15th 2009.

6. And although you all know this please no vulgar language.

Anyone on the board may participate.

Have fun and hope to see your entries soon!!

This sounds like an interesting theme. I think I'm in :)

this sounds very very interesting :D I'm in for sure!!

I love this idea. But, to clarify, exactly how small is small?

I love this idea. But, to clarify, exactly how small is small?

Small! Well, small enough to need the forceps or tweezers to pick up. Which is pretty small but covers wide range of stuff.

Does that help?

Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #4 - Ch. #41 - Itsy Bitsy - Now Open!

Just to clarify, the banner needs to show them FINDING something tiny? Is that right? Or they have to be holding it?

They don't have to be holding it specifically no. So long as you are still showcasing the character finding it, anything goes. Even if it's their hand hovering over it, that's enough for me.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my original post! I guess an idea that seems fine in my head sometimes doesn't translate well :lol:

Great theme! If I find the time I'll enter.

I've had a few pm's and questions regarding this challenge, I knew I should have been more clear in my original post!

To clarify:

This challenge is to showcase our eagle-eyed CSI's/labrats.

The evidence in your banner should be small. Tiny. Itsy Bitsy. Small enough to need a tweezers or forceps to pick it up.

BUT

Your character does NOT need to be using said tweezers to pick it up. Two of the caps I've provided have CSI's holding the evidence in their hands.

Your character also does NOT need to be holding the evidence.

There is still a lot of scope for creativity and I hope the theme is a little more clear now.

Sorry for all the confusion!

I might join this one, I've been feeling creative lately :hugegrin:

Back