Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #3 - Ch. #38 - Too Sexy For My... ~ Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #3 - Ch. #31 - Gone But Not Forgotten ~ Join

nice theme, I can give a try :)
I am only a little curious... how about Peyton? she is gone, too. I mean, not deffinitely like Aiden or Speedle, but still gone. What do you think?

Sure you can use her. :) I tried to find a cap of Peyton but she was hiding. :lol:

oh right, thanks for answering :)

Re: Sig.Bann.Chall.Thread #3 - Ch. #30 - Last Season ~ Results!

You can use any caps you wish, Sophia. Some people want to see examples so I try to provide them when I can. :)

Ah I see, Alright sweet! :) I have one done and if I have time I'll get the other two done so you'll definately be getting a few enteries from me ;).

ETA: And they're in! :D

Pumped to see the others! :)

Last edited:

Just sent mine in. Looking forward to seeing the others:)

Current entry tallies are:

Beginners: 15
Intermediate: 3
Advanced: 6

Alright there are 5 days left. Saturday September 6th @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6) is the deadline. Anything sent after this time cannot be accepted, sorry!

I really don't want to have to put everyone into one category, but if there aren't any more entries then that's the way things have to go.

Now I'm not sure if entries are down because of the anticipation of the two new challenges, the theme, or school starting. :confused:

I've just sent mine in. Can't wait to see what everyone else came up with :)

oh damn I forgot speedle looool
anyway looking forward to seeing the others. :)

With only a few days left until the deadline, Saturday September 6th @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6), here are the current entry tallies.

Beginners: 18
Intermediate: 5
Advanced: 6

I'd really like some more Intermediate or Advanced entries, like I said before if there aren't enough they will have to go into one big category. And I really don't like to do this since it's unfair for the Beginners to be pitted against Advanced.

So if there is anyone still on the fence about entering you have until Saturday to get them in. :)

Voting Time!

1. Please vote for your top 3 banners in each category and place them in order of preference.

2. Please don't vote for yourself it’s not in the spirit of the competition. You don't want to win because your friends voted; you want to win because of talent.

3. Please structure you votes like below. It's easier to read this way.

Beginners:

Advanced:

4. Please keep in mind this is an anonymous challenge.

5. Voting will close on Monday September 8th at 3 pm CST.

6. I highly encourage all entrants to vote, there really isn’t a reason not to. Anyone on the board is welcome to vote as well. :bolian:

Voting is located here at the TalkArt Live Journal. No worry as the entry is public and you don't have to have and LJ to view it. :)

Though please vote here and not at LJ.

Any mistakes? Please leave a comment here or send a pm. Thanks, and happy voting!

Beginners:

Advanced:

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back