Shows you like more than CSI?

The only ones I really like better than CSI are Crossing Jordan and Grey's Anatomy. House, Numb3rs, and Las Vegas come close though.

NONE-NONE-NONE- highlight of my week- some others are good- but CSI rules-

gsr-ensemble.jpg

:D I like "Supernatural" and "Stargate:Atlantis" slightly more then CSI then again I now own the frist season of "Stargate:Atlantis" so it kinda helps that :cool: I can watch every episode from season whenever I please.

i love CSI and Charmed equally, although i also really like scare tactics, fear factor and america's next top model.

Lost is my number one show. Always will be. CSI comes second ;)

Law and Order--since I was about 12 years old, I thought it was the most awesome show on television. The best thing about it is that I still haven't seen every last episode. As much as I love CSI, it probably can't compare to how much I've loved Law and Order. I visited Law and Order: Artistic Intent so many times...I've seen A Tough Day at the Office--I think it's one of the funniest things about Law and Order I've ever seen...

If no one knows what the heck I'm talking about... Law and Order: Artistic Intent. It's kind of old, but hey, it still works.

Cold Case is equal to CSI for me (and I'm talking the original series here).

I never thought there would be a show I could like as much.
The stories are way better than the one's on CSI, but I love the characters on CSI more.

It's not that I like this show better than CSI, it's more like they're equals. I obviously love WWE a lot. I enjoy wrestling. So much.

I don't like anything more than CSI, but I have recently started watching Ghost Whisperer, and it seems to be another show that is pretty good.

CSI (LV, NY and Miami) all come first but a close second would have to be House MD, and Grey's Anatomy...nothing beats CSI :p ever

I like Law & Order: SVU, The Sopranos, and The Shield. Also I've been giving the new show Conviction a chance and it's not too bad. But these shows are not better than CSI (Vegas of course). I don't watch Miami or NY. CSI:VEGAS ROCKS!!!!!!

Shows I like more than CSI? They would be British productions like Red Cap, Dalziel and Pascoe, Silent Witness (I love this one!), Jonathan Creek, Judge Deed... and the list goes on. Hmm. Quite a lot, really.

Back