Shows you like more than CSI?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by HoratioAndMe, Mar 5, 2006.

1. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

thats a really hard one to answer, really can't think of anything. {maybe later}

2. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Wait...you mean there are other things on tv besides CSI?!?!? Huh...never noticed... ;)

3. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Prison Break, now thats it back on. Keeps me interested every week.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

House, Lost, Prison Break, Monty Python's Personal Best...uhm..CSI...MacGyver! Oh, MacGyver, my love... I'm sorry, but nothing can beat the amazingness of MacGyver that is Richard Dean Anderson...okay, CSI is better. But I still love RDA.
    And, Walker Texas Ranger, because Chuck Norris is hilarious. Night Court is a funny show, also.

5. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I love Walker,Texas Ranger as well. Chuck Norris is my hero and everybody needs a hero. I am also really into 24 this season. I find myself yelling at the TV alot right now with it. lol.

6. Asimplekndofgirl

Asimplekndofgirl Rookie

Shows that I like MORE than CSI?!?! Are you crazy? No. But is tied with X-Files. There are other shows I watch but lets face it, they don't hold a candle to CSI.
    (And that's the original CSI)

7. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

I would say that "CSI: LV" is my favorite show. But I also like "The Office," "My Name is Earl," "Medium," "Criminal Minds," and "NCIS," just to name a few.
    I'm also starting to watch "Top Chef" on Bravo. I didn't want to get involved in another show, let alone a reality show, but got kind of hooked on this show, hehe.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think that House is really up there and possibly ties with CSI. My other favorite shows include "The OC", "The Office" (biggest John Krasinski fan) and "Beauty and the Geek", when it's on.

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Nothing compares to CSI: Miami... or any of the CSIs but the shows I watch second most are How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.

10. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

I love Grey's Anatomy, and I watch E.R as well. ER was the first show I really got addicted to, so now I feel like I have to be loyal to it. I just started watching G.A a couple of months ago but I already looove it.

However CSI wins in the long run!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I like to watch NCIS, LOST, Desperate Housewives. Yeah, that's enough! :)

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

For me, it's WWE Raw. I love CSI, I really do, but I've been watching Raw since I was 7 and that's 10 years. 10 years of watching wrestling beats 3 years of watching CSI. But I love both :D

13. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I wouldn't say MORE than CSI, but there are some shows that I like equally as much - Angel, Alias, Lost, Smallville. But CSI is advantageous in the fact that most of the time, they have standalone episodes, so it just calls for repeat viewings :)

14. Soupdragon

Soupdragon Victim

Has to be Buffy/Angel and Doctor Who. Started to discover the old Doctors' from the the '60s William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton and the very early '70s John Pertwee and found that I love the episodes. Susan, the Doctor's Granddaughter and companion in first ever series. Good at screaming and being helpless :) vastly different to Rose today!! 15th April for new Who!!

15. Macayla

Macayla Captain

I love the CSI shows the best!
    But next to that I love watching: Gilmore Girls, Lost, Medium, the Nanny (still), Everwood... and Friends :lol: