Shows you like more than CSI?

I have to watch Extreme Make-over{home edition} and I really like Dr. Phil. {I'm such a loser at times} :lol:
But none of them come close to CSI:, that is a must every night on Spike and Thrusday.

i dont like ne MORE then csi, but i do like lots of others the same.

without a trace - i luv martin n danny, they are so sexc
prison break - :devil: michael, drool
NCIS - tony is so hot

and yeah i think thats it, i watch others but thems along with csi are my fave

meshellb2001 said:
I have to watch Extreme Make-over{home edition} and I really like Dr. Phil. {I'm such a loser at times} :lol:
But none of them come close to CSI:, that is a must every night on Spike and Thrusday.
I love Extreme home Makeovers its a great show (not to mention Ty is just a hottie

at the moment i dont like any show more than csi <3
but some of ma faves are:

+ Stargate
+ NCIS
+ Third Watch
+ 24
+ ...

Weeeeelll, I love a lot of shows, and CSI ranks up there... But if I had to list them

1 Stargate SG1 & CSI: NY are tied :D
2 Stargate Atlantis
3 NCIS
4 CSI & Without a Trace are tied
5 Buffy the Vampire Slayer

There are a few others that I really love & don't know where they rank though. Including CSI Miami and Battlestar Galactica! :)

Ah, fascinating thread Sherry. Lemme see.

1.CSI Miami
2.The Nanny[Was so shocked to see this on Macayla's list!]
3.CSI LV
4.American Idol
5.CSI NY

Basically, I don't like anything more than CSI :lol:.

Except the CSI:s I really love the new Battlestar Galactica show, West Wing (the first 2-3 seasons= magic!), also loved Band of Brothers and Rome.

CSI:NY THEN CSI:MIAMI THEN CSI:CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION are at the top of my list, nothing in my opinion can compare with any of the csi's. I also like House and ER and Prison Break

HCfanforlife1982 said:
I am also really into 24 this season. I find myself yelling at the TV alot right now with it. lol.

:lol: Yes, yelling at the tv is a must while watching "24" I do it all the time. :lol:

-----------------------------
TonyJack.jpg

:p I forgot I also like NCIS and Numb3rs slighly better then CSI. I like Stargate:SG1 also, but not as much as CSI it does come in as almost a tie with CSI though.

I don't watch CSI Vegas much but I love CSI: Miami. I also love Everybody Loves Raymond, Walker Texas Ranger, and X-files.

Shows I like more than CSI? Definitely.

"24" It's probably the best show in the history of television. I can't believe it took me this long to figure that out.

*imitates 24's beeps*

Back