Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

Ermm, not really sure if this is an apropriate question for this thread... but it's kinda shippy I guess
On forensicsgirls banner, she has a nice pic of griss and sara.. where/what episode is that from, cos it's well sweet. Thanks, and sorry if wrong place x

hey x_lea_x :) That image isn't actually from an episode *cough* yet *cough* :lol: It's a manip done by the extremely talented Urbandub

ohhh right! Wow clever! Had me believing it, maybe it was more wishful thinking :p. Thanks xx

I have a question- has there already been a Brass/Sara thread made? I was looking for one and I couldn't find one.

I´d like to ask something about shipper-polls. Can I inform people by PM, if I think they want to take part in my poll?
Or is it better to wait untill they see the poll themselves?

In order to cut down on the number of sticky posts at the top of the Shipper forum, lament and I have decided to combine Shippers Annonymous and the Questions Thread into one entity - The Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread.

Here you can introduce yourself, welcome newbies and ask any questions you need to regarding ships, shipping and the forum in general.

The old Shippers Annonymous thread can be found Here, but it will be untacked from the top of the forum from now on.

Sorry Detective Burn, guess I missed your question.

Can you PM people about a poll? You can PM people about anything you like, as long as you're not harassing/flaming them. Is the poll here or another site? If its here, presumably those who are interested in the ship the poll pertains to will be going into the relevant thread and see the poll...

I hope this answers your question. If not, perhaps you could clarify exactly what you meant?

Thank you. That´s what I wanted to know. I just wasn´t sure if Pms announcing polls might be a little pushy.

HCfanforlife1982 said:
I'm not sure if this is asked before but are we allowed to crossover couples in here?

Yes, you can crossover between the different CSI shows - we already have crossover threads for Horatio/Catherine, Greg/Ryan and Calleigh/Sara.

However, you can't have a crossover with a character from CSI and another television show. The forum is just too busy and such a pairing is inevitably closer to fan fiction.

Hope this answers your question :)

Back