Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

Hey Hestia. They've met once - in Pirates of the Third Reich. Warrick and Nick arrive at the suspects house and are surprised to find LH already there.

Has anyone considered a Jim/Annie thread? she only appears in Hollywood Brass, but I simply love her character

anyone with me on that?

act_of_passion said:
Has anyone considered a Jim/Annie thread? she only appears in Hollywood Brass, but I simply love her character

anyone with me on that?

I don't think we have one, so if you'd like to start one, feel free! I think they're a great pair!

Hi, I making a Horatio/Marisol wallpaper and was wondering if there is a shipper name for them jet?

Dana_Crimson said:
Hi, I making a Horatio/Marisol wallpaper and was wondering if there is a shipper name for them jet?

Not that I'm aware of Dana, but here's a link to the thread - Horatio/Marisol - it's certainly something that could be discussed there. And if you guys do come up with a name, be sure and let me know and I'll add it to the Ship List ;)

So, about those threesome threads. It's still okay to have them, correct? Because I remember a while ago that it was not allowed.

when weren't threesome threads allowed? lament and I have always allowed them (not to mention supported them)

As long as they remain PG-13, they are allowed.

question.
i wasnt a slasher till recently, and there is only 1 slash that i believe in.
nick/hodges.
is there such a thread? or can i open one?
im craaazy :)

I just did a search, pabzi and there doesn't appear to be a thread for this pairing as yet so please feel free to start a thread for them if its a ship you believe in.

Urm, we the H/C dedicated shippers have hit the 1000 mark and need a new thread, do we have to open it and then have a mod lock the old one :confused:

Can you help us with the protocol please :) Many thanks

You can open it, and one of us will lock it. :)

EDIT: We'll lock the OLD one. :lol:

Back