Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

Re: Shipper's Central Questions Thread

were sara and grissom ever together? i am sorta new at csi lv, and i read a sentence here and there that indicated that they may or may not have been a couple.

Hey pabzi and welcome to Shippers.

The original intention, according to some of the writers & producers, was to bring Sara in as Grissom's love interest, someone he'd been involved with in the past. WP & JF were originally told there was this possibility (according to their statements in the CSI Companion) but this was later dropped (as so much was that was originally planned - see Sara's background, Grissom's father, etc) in favor of keeping everything ambiguous.

Short answer, no they weren't involved in the past.

But Grissom was Sara's mentor at forensic college, wasn't he? I think that is how he knew her.

that i did not know. what is a mentor at college? i know what a mentor is, but what does it have to do with college?

But Grissom was Sara's mentor at forensic college, wasn't he? I think that is how he knew her.

Sara attended a series of seminars which Grissom gave - its never been confirmed whether this was while she was still at college or when she was training to become a CSI. He was a visiting lecturer, not a tutor, because he was working in Las Vegas at the time they met.

Presumably they kept in touch, because Grissom described her as "a friend. Someone I trust" when he told the team she was coming - one would assume he wouldn't consider her a trust worthy friend after only meeting at a couple of seminars.

Hello everybody. Got a shipper-question. I´m thinking about a new Aiden/Hawkes-thread.

Is this possible here?

And what must I be aware of opening such a topic?

Detective_Burn said:

Hello everybody. Got a shipper-question. I´m thinking about a new Aiden/Hawkes-thread.

Is this possible here?

And what must I be aware of opening such a topic?

You're more than welcome to start a new Aiden/Hawkes thread. :) The more ships, the merrier! Just go to the top of the page and hit "Post." Then fill out the post, and you're all set.

Detective_Burn said:

Oke - how about all this posts for newbies?
Do I have to read them all?

I'm assuming you mean the messages lament and I have pinned at the top of Shipper Central, such as the one entitled Information From Your Mods--Please Read Before Posting (if I'm picking you up wrong, please let me know)

Short answer, yes please do read those posts. They are there to guide you and to let you know how to use this forum. They're there for your information, so please use those posts. It saves you having to say "sorry, I didn't know that" in the future ;)

This is pretty right. Guess I got that.

One final thing. When I open a thread and explain why I like the pairing. Can I say my "love" for this pairing came up while writing a fanfic?

Detective_Burn said:
One final thing. When I open a thread and explain why I like the pairing. Can I say my "love" for this pairing came up while writing a fanfic?

Sure! That's a great thing to say.

I am not sure if this is even a shipper question... have Lady Heather and Warrick ever met? Or even seen each other?
I don't remember if they did, but I saw a thread pairing up Warrick and Lady Heather. It was named CoolWhip (yummy!) ^_^ I'm sure they were probably paired because they are two good looking people :), but it's bugging me if they know each other or not... :confused:

Back