"She Started It!" - The Danny/Maka Thread

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by BittenByTheWolfe, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

There is definitely a chemistry between these two that I saw from the first time she said 'Do you like what you see, Messer?' Add this to the list of back stories I'd love to see.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

The writers have some s'plaining to do!

[​IMG]

Aww.

3. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Aww, that's adorable.

So, I'm ready for some D/M fanfics. *Hint hint*

4. midnight_tiptoes

:lol: Ditto! Where's my D/M backstory?

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OK, he looks freakin' adorable there. Other than with Stella and the magazine (from ReCycling), I've never seen him look that cutsey with anyone else.

I love the way she looks at him. She looks at him so directly. She's probably wondering what he looks like naked. Or...remembering? :devil:

6. BittenByTheWolfe

Maka's an honorary Locker Room Groupie. :lol:

At this point, I'm inclined to believe that yes, she knows what he looks like naked. Lucky bitch. :lol:

7. midnight_tiptoes

:lol: :lol: You're diabolical.

Yeah, I bet she knows what he looks like naked. These two have "we used to do it" written all over their faces.

8. Top41

Look at her expression and tell me she's not lusting after the man. Who can blame her? I'd look at him the same way. An honorary Locker Room Groupie indeed! You called it, Bitten. :devil:

So what are we thinking? A fling? A relationship that ended well and now they're friends?

Either way, it's clear there's potential for more.

9. midnight_tiptoes

In my head (I know, I know) they had a potential relationship that got interrupted by something and never quite got off the ground. I'm thinking the shooting? Even though it was just her wrist, I can see how it would spook Danny. Given his past, he looks like one of those guys who would do anything to protect his family, and even if the thing with Maka was just a fling, I can see how it would upset him enough to shy away from her.

But whatever it is they had might still be there, and he's not gonna be able to ignore it forever. Maka doesn't bullshit.

10. BittenByTheWolfe

In my mind (and in the D/M backstory piece I'm currently working on) it ends sort of up in the air. I think they had issues and took a break and then never really resumed the relationship. So they didn't necessarily "break up" in the official "It's over" sense but they are certainly not together. Am I making sense? Maybe I'm not and that's why I'm having such trouble with this fic.

Well, either way, I have a feeling we're seeing them in the "Don't go there" part of it all, where they've decided to just let the issue lie low and not discuss it. Pretend it's not there.

11. midnight_tiptoes

I wanna read it! You can't play with my toys until you finish it.

12. BittenByTheWolfe

Aww, c'mon! You're not fair! I'm probably not even going to be finished with it until forever!

13. Top41

I want to read it too!

I would hope Danny didn't drop her when she got hurt--that would be a jerk thing to do--but Danny putting up walls isn't out of the realm of possibility. And we know he can be a jerk. But then, I don't see her being so nice to him if he did that. There's be more hostility mingled with the sexual tension IMO if that happened.

I could see a relationship that just didn't go anywhere for a bunch of reasons. Maybe now is a good time for them to pick that back up.

14. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Personally, I think she's too civil with him for him to have been a jerk to her. There's that dance that they're doing, almost as if they're trying to keep personal from crossing into professional.

My two cents... and my 100th post.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

His lips look so juicy right there, I could just bite em! Ooh! [censored by the pg-13-o-meter]! Thanks, censor, I was about to lose it!