**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI: Miami is welcoming some psychic friends for a special sweeps episode. On November 7, Southland's Shawn Hatosy guest stars as a murder suspect with no recollection of how he ended up in the proximity of a dead body. To verify his story, CSI Natalia Boa Vista (Eva La Rue) goes undercover and investigates a suspicious psychic, played by Beth Littleford (The Hard Times of RJ Berger). "She's drugged him, but I don't believe the drug story," says La Rue. "So I go under cover and she drugs me."
"The best part of the show is when people come on that you're a fan of and you get to do scenes with them. I'm such a huge Beth Littleford fan," says
Jonathan Togo, who plays Det. Ryan Wolfe. "We did a scene where she rubs my face erotically. There are 10 takes of her caressing my face and reading my aura. It was really funny."
As for the guest star with a capital G,
Lady Gaga's rumored turn on the show is still up in the air. "We heard that rumor at the end of last year, and I thought she might have been on the first few episodes this year, but maybe her schedule didn't open up," La Rue says. But if it were to happen, the cast is ready to welcome the songstress with open arms. "She brings a lot of creative energy and she's a force so it would be very interesting to see her folded into what we're doing," says series star David Caruso. "She's all about creating characters, and she's created a media persona that's got the attention of the world, and hopefully we can describe CSI: Miami like that as well. The marriage of those efforts could be really interesting."
http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/csi-miami/100101?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05

I can't wait to see the look on Ryan's face, its gonna be hysterical!

^^I'm so excited for this episode. Can't wait to see Natalia all drugged up. :p:p And the Ryan part too......wonder why isn't he drugged too.

^^I'm so excited for this episode. Can't wait to see Natalia all drugged up. :p:p And the Ryan part too......wonder why isn't he drugged too.

She doesn't drug Ryan cause she doesn't want him to forget her. :p :lol: That scene with her touching him sounds really funny. I can't wait to see it! :D

CSI: Miami is welcoming some psychic friends for a special sweeps episode. On November 7, Southland's Shawn Hatosy guest stars as a murder suspect with no recollection of how he ended up in the proximity of a dead body. To verify his story, CSI Natalia Boa Vista (Eva La Rue) goes undercover and investigates a suspicious psychic, played by Beth Littleford (The Hard Times of RJ Berger). "She's drugged him, but I don't believe the drug story," says La Rue. "So I go under cover and she drugs me."
"The best part of the show is when people come on that you're a fan of and you get to do scenes with them. I'm such a huge Beth Littleford fan," says
Jonathan Togo, who plays Det. Ryan Wolfe. "We did a scene where she rubs my face erotically. There are 10 takes of her caressing my face and reading my aura. It was really funny."
As for the guest star with a capital G,
Lady Gaga's rumored turn on the show is still up in the air. "We heard that rumor at the end of last year, and I thought she might have been on the first few episodes this year, but maybe her schedule didn't open up," La Rue says. But if it were to happen, the cast is ready to welcome the songstress with open arms. "She brings a lot of creative energy and she's a force so it would be very interesting to see her folded into what we're doing," says series star David Caruso. "She's all about creating characters, and she's created a media persona that's got the attention of the world, and hopefully we can describe CSI: Miami like that as well. The marriage of those efforts could be really interesting."

I can't wait to see the look on Ryan's face, its gonna be hysterical!
This sounds pretty good.

903 See No Evil press release

A YOUNG GIRL IS KIDNAPPED AND THE CSIs' ONLY WITNESS IS A BLIND MAN WHO HEARD THE ABDUCTION, LEADING HORATIO TO AN OLD NEMESIS, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, OCT. 17

"See No Evil" - A young girl is kidnapped and the CSIs' only witness is a blind man who heard the abduction, leading Horatio to an old nemesis, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Oct. 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

GUEST CAST
Ben Wilcox............................... Jonathan Keltz
Lindsey Peterson.......................... Kaili Thorne
Todd Peterson..................... John Allen Nelson
Claire Peterson............................ Erika Eleniak
Officer................................... Jarrod Crawford
Dominic Giordano.................. James Carpinello
Bank Teller................................... Hilary Ward
Joe LaBrock................................ John Sharian
April Carrigan.......................... Keelin Woodell
Corrections Officer................... Marcus Brown

WRITTEN BY: Krystal Houghton
DIRECTED BY: Gina Lamar

~~~~~~~~~

LOL. Erika Eleniak was a Baywatch babe.

Oh...I can't wait to see Ryan's scene with Beth Littleford!!!It's going to be hilarious!!:guffaw:

Can someone upload the promo for people outside the US?

Gee, do you think it is finally dawning on the writers that Ryan is a man by actually giving him a provacative scene with a sexy woman? I thought this was only Eric's domain (sarcastic). I am really looking forward to this scene! This season is really shaping up nicely!

9.08 is titled "On the Hook." There isn't much that I see, so I'm going to wait a bit and see if I can get some more information.

But to not leave you guys empty handed (;)) I can reveal that Horatio comforts a victim who has attempted suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back