**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the corny ending last season, they are following it up with Delko carrying Cal? It makes him look selfish as there are other people who need treatment as well..

Not Frank too!!!

I know. But i like it. hahaha. He's just like "okay, sorry guys but i can't live without her. see ya" lol. But i think the gas starts to take effect on him because when he like get's to the elevator he puts her down. and in the promo it looked like he was kinda starting to get out of it and he was like starting to drop her. lol.

Sounds like an exciting episode, thanks for the pics mjszud.

I can't quite pick out who's in the pictures -- is it Eric on the bridge and Ryan hanging off or the other way around? I'm guessing the former. Heaven forbid Eric ever plays the damsel-in-distress. :p

And thanks for the promos, gals! :)
Here is a larger picture.
csi-miami-s9e2-sudden-death-02.jpg

Thanks for the promos and pictures!!

AHH Poor Ryan!! Hopefully everything will be alright for him. I don't want him to end up in the hospital! I'm excited for episode 2 now! :D

Here is a larger picture.
csi-miami-s9e2-sudden-death-02.jpg

Is that blood on Ryan's shirt?

I'm trying to be impressed that Delko is helping Ryan after treating him like pond scum all these years ... but I'm just not feelin' it! :rolleyes:

I'm so sick of seeing Calleigh lifeless I could just scream -- the damsel in distress in getting tiresome & looking more useless as the seasons go on.

Rest of the promo looks great though. :p

Yeah. It is getting really, really old. Isn't it? It seems to be all Calleigh is good for these days. Certainly has lost any semblence of dramatic impact.

Last edited:
Where the heck is Walter? Looks like Eric could use his help pulling Ryan up. And what the heck is that on Ryan's shirt? I really hope they mention the crane incident though... cause Ryan was really high up in a rickety crane and freaked out... this situation has to somewhat remind him of that lol. And what do you want to bet that Ryan's being in that situation is all Erica Sikes' fault? :lol:

*looks at picture*

So um...I've decided that season nine needs to come now...right now....I don't care if we have 13 days, I want it to start now so I can see this episode.

Is that blood on his shirt?!?!?

OMG, this is so exciting! I hope Ryan hasn't been shot! I hope it is blood from the victim. Although, second thought, a little drama regarding Ryan would be nice--just as long as he doesn't end up in the hospital and off screen the entire episode.

If it is blood on his shirt, judging by the pattern, its most likely not his. Looking at the pic closer, it looks like there is the same color substance on his shoulders. The bit on his shoulders looks like smudges... almost as if someone with bloody hands put their hands on his shoulders.

Is this episode where Eric and Ryan are supposed to be chasing a suspect on a rooftop or something?

If it is blood on his shirt, judging by the pattern, its most likely not his. Looking at the pic closer, it looks like there is the same color substance on his shoulders. The bit on his shoulders looks like smudges... almost as if someone with bloody hands put their hands on his shoulders.

Is this episode where Eric and Ryan are supposed to be chasing a suspect on a rooftop or something?
Yes,this is the chasing episode.

Yes,this is the chasing episode.

So I'm thinking the suspect runs into Ryan and knocks him over the railing. I can't see any other way that Ryan would end up over that railing. Unless the suspect falls over it and Ryan tries to grab him to pull him up and ends up going over it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back