**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok these spoilers came out last night but I was on vacation so I couldn't post them until now.

903...Don't know the title

The only witness to the kidnapper's crime is Ben...who has been blind for the last 8 years of his life.

OMG, it's like they watched my parody and stole the blind witness idea! Ugh!

Thanks for the spoilers. :p
9.3 sounds like it could be a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing the blind man describe the kidnapping, those things always impress me.

It'd be nice if they tied in a little of Natalia's hearing issues since this is dealing with capablities/senses & such.

Thanks delkolover for the spoilers!

Thanks for the spoilers. :p
9.3 sounds like it could be a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing the blind man describe the kidnapping, those things always impress me.

It'd be nice if they tied in a little of Natalia's hearing issues since this is dealing with capablities/senses & such.
I agree, that would be a really great tie in.

Thanks for the new spoiler news, delkolover!

Have to admit that the plot does sound a little recycled, but hopefully, we'll have a new twist to it.

Thanks for the spoilers Delkolover. I look forward to seeing the episode with the blind witness.
Thanks also to whoever originally posted the note about Emily's pregnancy. I do very much enjoy reading about my favorite actors on any tv show.
Although I am an EC fan, I don't want this written this into the show, at least not in this season. I would like for them to get married 1st! In NY, Lindsay was pregnant before they got married so I don't want that storyline to be repetitive.
It was most interesting to read all the comments by both pro and anti EC fans on this thread (its quite heated compared to discussions about couples on other tv shows!). It was also nice to finally have an insight as to what this twitter campaign was about because I only joined the forum about a month ago and the 'campaign' had been in the start of the year so I was wondering what it was about when I read of it in other threads. Its great that Adams fans campaigned for him this way. What an intriguing concept! I did think he left abruptly and was happy he came back, whatever the reason.

By the way, I didn't know that the actress who plays Catherine in CSI LV is leaving after next season. Thats a pity. Its bad enough that Stella left. I haven't been to the LV forum.

Last edited:
Thanks for the spoiler, Delkolover. I just have to say, as I was reading the spoiler, I could not help but think about the episode on NCIS, where the mother and daughter of a Naval Office was kidnapped. NCIS got the daughter who was blind and no one thought she would be a reliable witness, however, her other sences kicked in to overdrive and with Abby and Gibbs' help, the daughter was able to decifer all the sounds of where the kidnapper was holding the mother. In the end, it turned out the Naval Officer Dad hired the kidnapper to kidnap his family so he could collect all the randsom money he wired into an overseas account. It just cracks me up how they keep recycling material between the shows - meaning the blind witness and another kidnapping case. LOL

I remember that episode! It is true that almost every show on TV either recycles or gets their ideas from other shows. Idk how many times I have seen certain storylines from one show on another just chopped up and reworked so it can be called an "original" episode. Although, sometimes it is fun to see how the writers tweak or change up the storylines. Sometimes when it does happen, the show that does the storyline second has a good twist or surprise in there which can be fun b/c then I think about how the first show could have done that or how would the characters in the other show have played that scene etc....although there are times when the "reworked" or "recycled" storyline sucks and kind of ruins the first one for me. Either way, good or bad, it kind of gets old after a while when just about every show does it....kind of makes things a little redunant imo.

Delkolover: I agree, it does make things redundant, especially since I watch mostly CBS shows, I notice lots of recyled material. Another example is I started watching "The Glades". Guess what the name of the Nurse is who the main character is romantically persuing? Calleigh! I couldn't believe it. Out of thousands of names, they pick Calleigh. Not sure how it is spelled on that show, but I was like, come on, pick something else. No originality. LOL

Another example is I started watching "The Glades". Guess what the name of the Nurse is who the main character is romantically persuing? Calleigh! I couldn't believe it. Out of thousands of names, they pick Calleigh. Not sure how it is spelled on that show, but I was like, come on, pick something else. No originality. LOL

I noticed that too. :lol: It's spelled differently than Miami's Calleigh. It's actually spelled Callie which I believe is the way the character named Callie on Grey's Anatomy is spelled. And the Callie on The Glades is a nurse as is the one on Grey's (or maybe the one on Grey's is a doctor, I dunno, I don't really watch Grey's lol). So, is her character kind of a copy of the GA character too? :lol: In the case of the character on The Glades, is it possible that Callie is short for something maybe Calliope (sp?)? The Glades might have chosen "Callie" because it sounds close to the actress' name which is Kiele (either pronounced like Kiley or Keeley, not sure which one).

Last edited:
computer3.gif
guy I found ADAM RODRIGUEZ new interview in fancast he talk about coming back season 9 and most importantly HE DOES TALK ABOUT ERIC& CALLEIGH !! SO GO READ IT
626gdau.gif

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/csi-miamis-adam-rodriguez-the-prodigal-son-returns/

From Fancast:

Thank you for the Adam Rodriguez Q&A – but I’m confused about one thing: What happened to Eddie Cibrian’s character? – Greg
In the October 3 season opener, it will be revealed that Cibrian’s Jesse Cardoza has been (gulp) murdered. Says A-Rod, “He was killed by a guy we’ve been after for a little while.” Bright side: Eddie bounced back with a gig on NBC’s ‘Chase.’

Source.

So. I'm just going to throw it out there that the closing scene from the finale was pretty damn pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back