**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link mayra1990! I'm beyond happy that there are pictures of Ryan (who looks GREAT btw) and that 4/4 pictures have Natalia in them! Hopefully Natalia won't be MIA this season! *fingers crossed*

I Agree they have to put more natalia in it I love her I really hate it when she misses an episode maybe they have to put in more natalia since calleigh doesn't get some action and will be missing some epi's they have to give nat some storyline not that crappy story about her hearing loss what was good enough for three episode's something more intressting about her past before Nick maybe. I want btw Walter Resden back I loved him. And all the other bad characters to. :devil: Clavo Cruz was my fav but he is dead xD. And very much thanks for the pictures. Now waiting on the promo to come. They seemed a little happy maybe jesse wasn't dead yet.. xD

Walter Resen can't come back now because it would be too confusing now that we have a main character with the same first name.

Walter Resen can't come back now because it would be too confusing now that we have a main character with the same first name.

That's true. I also think they wouldn't bring Resden back because his storyline was wrapped up neatly. Horatio learned his whole past story, the motive behind his crimes, he was caught and sent to jail. Pretty cut and dry, there's really no way to move forward from this point.

And as much as I wouldn't mind seeing Stewart Otis back just so someone could finally kill that piece of ****, they already let him escape jail to come back once lol, don't think they could pull it off again.

I'm actually getting kind of annoyed at the amount of people escaping from jail hahaha I'm pretty sure it's actually not that easy!! :guffaw:

I can't help but think Rick Stetler will be back in some capacity. I kind of hope he's the person in jail they're talking about in the spoiler. I can see him wanting some sort of revenge on Horatio and especially Ryan. It could make for an interesting storyline if Rick turned into some sort of puppet master from jail, setting things in motion from behind the curtain of incarceration hahaha. But I think that would also annoy a lot of Stetler fans lol. I never liked him much personally, but I heard some people were upset when he turned out to be a perp.

I can't help but think Rick Stetler will be back in some capacity. I kind of hope he's the person in jail they're talking about in the spoiler. I can see him wanting some sort of revenge on Horatio and especially Ryan. It could make for an interesting storyline if Rick turned into some sort of puppet master from jail, setting things in motion from behind the curtain of incarceration hahaha. But I think that would also annoy a lot of Stetler fans lol. I never liked him much personally, but I heard some people were upset when he turned out to be a perp.

I'd rather they redeem Rick's character after the hatchet job they did to him. Yes you are right, many were upset including me, who isn't a Rick fan, because his turn to the darkside was highly uncharacteristic and a sad way to write his character off.

I'd rather they redeem Rick's character after the hatchet job they did to him. Yes you are right, many were upset including me, who isn't a Rick fan, because his turn to the darkside was highly uncharacteristic and a sad way to write his character off.

I see where you're coming from. I guess I just never forgave him after he gave Yelina a black eye when they were together (season 3 maybe? :confused:)
Ever since then, he was always a bad guy to me, so I actually kind of liked what happened :lol: Sorry! :p :hugegrin:

I see where you're coming from. I guess I just never forgave him after he gave Yelina a black eye when they were together (season 3 maybe? :confused:)
Ever since then, he was always a bad guy to me, so I actually kind of liked what happened :lol: Sorry! :p :hugegrin:

Classy:confused:

That lame plotline only ended hurting the show's shaky cred and just piles up to some of the other rubbish they've churned out which I'm sure has been brought up by others.

Last edited:
^^
Thet are wearing same clothes so it's most likely the same day.

Thats a fast recovery from the poison then. I hope they explain how it was released into the lab.

Natalia looks amazing! (In my next life I want to come back looking like that woman!)

Yes, I also don't mind comin back in my next life looking like her. Last month we were on holiday in Dubai (UAE) and my dad was convinced he saw Eva LaRue (his favorite character in CSIM) at a mall! I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't see but I told him firmly that its most likely someone who looks like her as she probably won't come all that way to shop when there are so many nice malls in the States!

I also like to see a storyline from Frank's past and yes H helping him to solve it.

I didn't like this Rick very much but I didn't think it was necessary for them to portray him as a murderer, blowing up the car. He could have just gone to prison as a car thief. I don't mind him orchestrating something from prison but please, no more jail breaks.

Last edited:
Press release for the season premiere:

THE CSI TEAM LOSES ONE OF THEIR OWN WHEN A PSYCHOTIC GENIUS RUNS WILD IN MIAMI, ON THE NINTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3.

"Fallen" -- The CSI team loses one of their own when a psychotic genius runs wild in Miami, on the ninth season premiere of "CSI: Miami," Sunday, October 3 (10:00pm - 11:00pm).

Series Regulars:
Horatio Caine - David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne - Emily Procter
Eric Delko - Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza - Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe - Jonathan Togo
Detective Frank Tripp - Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista - Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons - Omar Miller

Recurring Cast:
Dave Benton - Wes Ramsey
Tom Loman - Christian Clemenson
Michael Travers - Christopher Redman
Melissa Walls - Kristen Hager
Bob Starling - Roger Bart

Guest Cast:
Nikki Vega - Alexandra Adi
Keith Garwood - Channon Roe
M.E. Assistant - Melanie Laenani Lewis

Written by: Tamara Jaron
Directed by: Sam Hill

Thanks, Shane.

This is the smallest guest cast I think I've ever seen for an episode. :wtf:

Good to see that Dave & Travers will be back.

No Enright? :shifty:

Thanks, Shane.

This is the smallest guest cast I think I've ever seen for an episode. :wtf:

Good to see that Dave & Travers will be back.

No Enright? :shifty:

LOL, In the time that I logged in, you got here to say pretty much what I was going to say,right down to stating no Enright.

^^ I know, WTF!

~~~~~

I don't want to jump too far ahead here, but according to IMDB, Joe LeBrock is listed in the cast for episode 3 'See No Evil'' (a few other characters are listed as well; Ben, the blind witness, is one of them).

I'm sorta hoping this is false (on the LeBrock part) -- LeBrock was a favorite villian of mine, but it seems rather odd for him to return just as Meemo will do in the following episode.

8-23-10davidandhummer.jpg

8-23-10davidgoinginthehummer.jpg

8-23-10horatioandgirl.jpg

David Caruso(Horatio Caine) from CSI:Miami Filming Episode 4 -pictures taken by Martha Elmore DelRe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back