**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
I doubt Walter Resden will make a return either,his name just came to mind when I was thinking of other perps.

From TV Guide:

I need some CSI: Miami scoop, pronto! — Brett
ADAM: The team will investigate a kidnapping early in Season 9 with the help of a witness. The bad news: He's blind. Look for him and Natalia, who is hearing impaired, to form a special bond. Also: Two perps from the show's past will turn up again — one in prison, and one back on the streets.
I think it would be fun if Tara came back for an episode seeking revenge on Ryan. Or else have Ryan interact with her from jail on a case.

Thanks Theresa for the info. I am so happy Natalia is having a story and it deals with her hearing problem. It'll be great to know more about her. I enjoyed that episode in season 5 about her sister.
I also like it very much if Tara came back. I get that some people don't like her by reading the comments, but I really liked her (although not as much as Alex) and she left really abruptly. I would like to know for e.g. how long her prison sentence was.

T:)

The two operative words that jumped out at me from the Ausiello Files spoiler were "Marc Dube." Isn't Dube pretty much notorious for his overblown spoilers? :shifty: They're almost always really ambiguous and/or misleading. Saying that Calleigh & Eric's romance could "go either way" doesn't really say diddly-squat, does it?:rolleyes: And that comment about the couple "assessing their relationship" ... uh ... where have we heard that before?
2786c5c8e1a8be796fb2f726cca5a0fe.gif

You took the words out of my mouth! I remember reading last season that the couple is going to assess their relationship. C'mon, didn't they do enough assessing last season? Why can't these writers just let them be as a normal couple in a workplace without adding drama?

Thanks for the link Mayra... :D

Eric looks great :D
Ryan looks like he lost weight & Natalia looks good too...

Is it Oct. yet?

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I'm disappointed though, because they showed Natalia, Ryan, Horatio, and Eric, but none of Walter or Calleigh, or even anything related to what happened, and everyone looked fine. what's up with that

Loving Natalia's hairstyle, she looks fabulous. :p I'm all too curious to know why she's carrying all those books & what their for....looks like she'll be pretty "hands on" in this one :cool:

Thanks so much for the pics!

^^
I agree that Nat looks like she will be involved a lot in this premiere episode.She may be researching different toxins or gases,but I would think they would use some of their fancy computer software for that.

I'm still hoping that Valera, Dave and Travers will be back this coming season. I mean Valera was only in one episode last season. :(

Thanks for posting the pictures and I love seeing at least part of the team interaction with H, Eric and Nat working together. Looks promising! I agree, it's too bad Calleigh, Ryan and Walter are not in the pics also, but hopefully they will be in the next batch.

Nice pics. Thanks Mayra! Hope there'll be more of the rest of the team later.
I presume this scene is a few days after the poisonous gas was released because they look fine and are back to work!
Natalia is probably doing some groundbreaking research like the research on the bacterial DNA she did in ep 23 of season 8! I thought that was so cool.

Thanks for the link!

Natalia looks amazing! (In my next life I want to come back looking like that woman!)

They all look pretty healthy, so apparently there is no serious repercussions from whatever made them all keel over in the season finale.

I have my fingers crossed that we see some serious Natalia and Ryan screentime this season (and let us NOT forget Frank!) :)

They have already established a very interesting basis for a storyline for Natalia (and it appears they may tap it for at least one episode), and it shouldn't be hard to give Ryan a decent story when you have an actor as good a Togo.

And I'd STILL love to see an episode that is Horatio/Frank centric. They are the senior members of the team, a well established, close friendship, and a lot of potential for a story. Maybe a cold case from Frank's past that haunts him and Horatio helps him solve it. It would give them a chance to focus on both men's committment to the victim and their compassion - Frank and Horatio's for the victim and Horatio's for Frank.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back