**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Not to be a downer, but this is the CSI Miami spoiler lab - could we try keep to Miami please?

So we know Frank is a questionable return for next season - who else do you guys think will be the "one shot and the other in peril" character?

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Renee gets shot, so they might be talking about her, but just teasing us to make us panic.

3. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Like all of their spoilers, I'm pretty sure its just overhyped. I'm not too fussed over this one, I've learned my lesson.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Technically, Renee isn't a team member, so I think they're talking about someone else in life-threatening peril. But I really doubt they'll get rid of Frank. He seems to have a lot of fans and brings a good part to the show.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I don't think it's Renee either -
    TV Guide says the ending leaves us with Horatio in the kind of jeopardy we've never seen him in before; he must choose between his own survival or saving a colleague.
    I would consider her a colleague, but IMO, it's too soon for a life/death situation involving the both of them together - especially for a finale. Sounds to me like it will be one of the team. I would hope so anyway -- I can't judge Renee yet as we haven't even "met" her, but she's too new for me to care about or to see Horatio care enough to save her over his own life. JMO.

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Unless, of course, they thought that putting Eric and Calleigh in constant life-or-death situations worked SO WELL for the show that they decided to do the same with Horatio and Renee. :lol:

As much as I like E/C as a couple, the whole let's-have-them-take-turns-almost-dying thing in Seasons 6-8 was rather irritating. Hopefully, the writers learned their lesson, and won't have any other romantic relationships on the show go down that route (and if they decide to take E/C off hiatus next season, that it doesn't return to the constant drama either). ;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

We all know they like to rile us up and get us worried about our faves. It is possible that they are saying "team member" just to worry us and then have it actually turn out to be Renee or someone not as much a part of the team as the main characters. We just will have to wait and see I guess.

Remember when they said a team member betrays Horatio and it was Stetler, who technically was not on the team per say?

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Ya know, it's mainly the main/most liked characters that leave shows these days...it's weird. I'm like "you're the reason i watch the show, y wud u leave, might as well cancel it" lol.

Can't believe the season's almost done, I really disliked this one. Not just becuz of EC cuz I've lived through most seasons without them...but they didn't catch my attention as good as past seasons. A few did, but I have to say I've missed Emily and I HATE that every episode except for 1 (yeah i've been keeping watch) Ryan/Eric are running.

Am I the only 1 annoyed of the running? I feel sorry for the actors especially Adam, cuz he runs the most.

9. ni4sagas

ni4sagas Victim

thanks for share. i am look at the your system

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY!!! Looks like Horatio will be in jeopardy at the end of the season finale.

[​IMG]

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I haven't read this before...I don't really care for Caruso's character, but I'm more than sure that he will be fine. Another season finale with Horatio almost dying? I thought Eric, Cal and H had their share of drama, it should be someone else's turn ;)

12. GregNickRyanFan

Well, it just says colleague, so that could be anyone. My guess is that since we've heard Renee gets shot, that Horatio will be forced to make the choice of staying out of sight or running to her aid to help stop her bleeding. And the cliffhanger will be someone pointing a gun at Horatio while his back is turned while he's attending to Renee's wound... maybe it will fade to black and their will be a shot heard. And when we come back next season, we'll see the bad guy on the ground dead and one of the other CSIs or Frank holding the smoking gun.

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

*facepalm* Of course the convict would run here to Arizona... it's like a freaking magnet or something...

Ooh, that means I can imagine Horatio and Tripp flying over my house? Thank you, CBS... that was nice. :lol:

14. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

If there is a life and death situation and H has to choose between himself and a collegue, I know he would choose his collegue without hesitation. I really doubt he'll die, but hey, you never know.

Of course if he does die I will be devastated :(

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.