**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the Molly Sloan character has a photographic memory, and we have an episode featuring a witness with photographic memory. Do TPTB realize how rare this ability is?? Love the pics btw, it seems we don't get a lot of DC pics compared to others.

Ok so the Molly Sloan character has a photographic memory, and we have an episode featuring a witness with photographic memory. Do TPTB realize how rare this ability is?? Love the pics btw, it seems we don't get a lot of DC pics compared to others.

Molly has photographic memory? Maybe it's to make her more interesting to the audience :shifty: Still not looking forward to her though :( I'm worried about some other main characters been pushed into the back to give her a lil screen time.

About 2-10% percent of people have it, which means at the least 400'000 people in the world. I'm not too surprised that two might happen to meet, and even then they could just mean a very good memory instead of an eidetic memory (Sorry, read up on this recently and couldn't help but share the facts :D)

Thanks for the article and the pics, I'm looking forward to the episode and to Molly's character a bit more.

I've researched it a while back too ( because a customer of mine very rudely suggested that I might have it and use it to steal his identity), and of that 2-10% the majority of them are children or folks with autism. The phenomenon is so rare that the scientific community is divided as to whether eidetic memory is in fact real. Maybe its just my pet peeve against misinformation that nagged me, terms being used incorrectly. Sorry if I sparked anything :(

I've researched it a while back too ( because a customer of mine very rudely suggested that I might have it and use it to steal his identity), and of that 2-10% the majority of them are children or folks with autism. The phenomenon is so rare that the scientific community is divided as to whether eidetic memory is in fact real. Maybe its just my pet peeve against misinformation that nagged me, terms being used incorrectly. Sorry if I sparked anything :(

Nah, it's cool. Should have remembered about the mainly applying to child and autistics thing seeing how I'm both myself :lol:

I'm just wondering what degree Molly will have it (I keep imagining her as some sort of female Spencer Reid :p) but I'm hoping it'll either be a passing reference or actually have some relevance to the case.

Here's a 44 sec sneak peak, although I think it's just another promo cuz of how long it is. I'm just guessing - I can't watch it cuz I aint American. I think it sucks that people outside the US can't watch these videos so we have 2 wait a little longer to see them. Anyway, this is just for the Americans. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/video/?pid=ygInODd0Sr5VojhsBwTgTBgAwX2TYSc8

Just watched. It's a sneak, but it's just Horatio & Natalia discovering the rocks the girl was stoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back