**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I don't think you should skip an episode just because it's got some Nat-action in it but it's up to you. I don't know how many EC or Juila/Kyle/Horatio episodes I sat through thinking "Where the hell are Ryan and Natalia?"

I gotta say, I think Ryan, Eric, Calleigh, Natalia and Walter are doing great this season. We're seeing new sides to them - angry, playful and dangerous - but that's part of character development. The team relationships are defiantly stronger and like I said before, I think splitting up EC was a positive for the show.

Not that I think it was doing greatly - I'm just waiting for something to be explained about it - but the two seperate seem to be doing better than together.

The only person I've a problem with this season is Horatio. How he robs Ryan and Eric out of their heroric chase scenes, how he saves every damsel in distress like a daily routine, almost mechanical and now his brutality. I love David as an actor but TPTB have taken Horatio wayyyy overboard.

Other than for some questionable storylines and H's obvious discrediting actions, I think the team are doing good, and like I said, Ryan and Natalia have been left in the shadows too long and if their shining, then let em shine!

2. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Ugh, I really hope that they have a good explanation for Ryan apparently taking after H and abusing a suspect. I've had very few qualms about this season (although even I get tired of Horatio's vigilante shtick) but I couldn't stand it if they had another 'Hey look, Ryan's being bad again' scene. Cause we didn't have that before with the firing or the Russians or the diamonds :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I can't wait to see Natalia in action. I agree with Delynn, she's finally getting her chance to shine after years of being underused and I'm happy for her. :D (Though on that point, writers, can we please have a lot more Frank? And maybe a positive storyline for Ryan? Just a thought.)

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Filming scene from episode 19,"Caged"
    [​IMG]

4. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I would be nice to see more of walter !!! I thought an this season we would get to no more about walter and why he became a csi

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Very excited about Nat kickin' some tail! :thumbsup: It sounds like she's not going to be a damsel in distress after all, which is awesome. While I agree the concept is a bit used, it sounds a lot more interesting this time.

Interesting how some people will just not watch simply b/c their favorites aren't the center of attention :rolleyes: (Guess they're beginning to understand how some of us have felt for the last three years, though it's not nearly as long as we suffered :shifty: ) It's not like the rest of the team is off the show while characters like Nat and Ryan get a chance to shine, they're just not the main storyline.

I'm all about team spirit and agree w/everyone who said Eric and Cal are much better working separately. While the relationship seemed to end on a strange note, I'm much more content with them just being friends again - it suits them much better (no awkward "sex" references for starters) and they no longer seem isolated from the rest of the team, nor have they compromised their integrity yet this season. (So tired of seeing that double standard with those two and glad to have them back working on the science instead of covering each others' asses...:rolleyes: )

MelxxWhoLuvsYa:
    Linda&Horatio:
    Totally agree. Their separation has done wonders for the team and team spirit - no more ganging up on Ryan, no more "E/C" drama all day long, other team members getting a chance to shine and show that they do in fact EXIST - I'm refreshed and it's been a long three years waiting. All I can say is, go kick some tail, Natalia! Show the boys how a woman actually CAN take care of herself! :lol: Oh, and then have a nice long talk w/Cal while you're at it and get her back into gear (perhaps you can tell her life w/out Delko isn't that bad after all - she survived it!). Then we can have that awesome "girl" tag-team chase scene :lol:

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

On the CBS site shortly after season 8 wrapped up there were a series of polls. They asked audiences' opinions on EC , which character most suspected to die, what would veiwers like see happen to Ryan and etc...

One poll was the veiwers opinion of Walter, and another asked what would veiwers like to see for season 9. There were a list of things like shoot-outs, H-action, more Natalia, more Ryan, more Eric, more Calleigh (there was a more button for all the characters ;))

Apparently more Walter was a averaging vote, but a minority wanted to see his past. There was alot of votes of seeing him with all the team, which has been shown (he has been paired up with everybody)

CBS did promise last season we'd be seeing more of Ryan, Natalia and Walter, which they have been keeping up. Perhaps next season Walter will get a story line :) I'm hoping he does, Omar is a terrific actor and plays the part well ;)

7. slower

slower Lab Technician

IMHO Ryan has gotten bits and pieces here and there and the rest of the time he disappears. Sure he has had some good scenes; but something is off. I am however; enjoying the repore between Ryan and Eric (its about time). I like the idea of Natalia getting some good stories; but (IMO) not liking the aggressive Natalia. Just my perception of Nat (please be kind) don't shoot.:lol:

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Oh boyus! Dying for this episode now!!!!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/18/ca...tomy-spoilers/

9. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Wow so we're actually getting what we want for once? I think its great that Natalia is coming into her own as a police officer, and isn't letting her past as a battered wife hold her back in times of duress.

I wonder if the actors get in trouble for spoiling us this much :lol:?

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I have a feeling they are told exactly how far they can go with the spoilers! Eva just makes them so much fun because she seems just as excited to tell them as we are to hear them! :lol:

I can NOT wait for this! Eva is gonna be fantastic! :hugegrin:

11. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I'm excited too, I hope the video preveiw(s) are of the fighting, I can't wait! Eva will rock it (like always :)) and the episode does hold an interesting orignal aspect a team members in trouble...and gets out of it without Horatio!!!!!!!

But from the promo pics looks like we're getting our caring H back....awwww! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This sounds so exciting.I like the idea of Natalia defending herself .
    The spoilers have been great for Natalia and Eva sounds as if she is really enjoying herself . I'm happy for her and us!

13. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Yes Eva has been my fav female now for several seasons, including season 4 when she was the mole. I find she is a strong woman who can hold her own and still be emotional enough to the victims as well. We see that in the epi See No Evil. She was wonderful with the blind guy, assuring and compassionate to him. And a few times she has been confrontational with suspects. Go Natalia. Love her character. Did I mention that yet!?!?!? LOL :lol:

14. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Natalia is a fantastic character, she's definitely doing a great job as "the leading lady", so to speak, while Emily is on reduced screen-time for her maternity leave.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Promo for next week's episode, "Stoned Cold."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.