Season 9 *Spoiler* Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yep, they've got Nick on the run again!! :guffaw: Looks like that's from the first scene where the guy dressed like a cop runs out of the store.

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah it could be. Or it looks as if maybe he' chasing someone around he corner and that is where he busts through the wall and whips his gun out? Maybe?

3. Smokey

Yes, that's what it is. He's chasing the guy from the store. The promo is on CBS.com. :) Longer than the one they showed after the show tonight.

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Oh really?! I keep forgetting about those promos! I'm gonna have to check it out now! Thanks for the heads up.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL, I was looking at those pics and all I could think of was "Run Riley! Nick's gonna blow!"

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Here are three episode stills from 9x06 Say Uncle. The caption reads:

"Say Uncle" --The CSI's investigate the shooting a young boy which occurred in the middle of Koreatown, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION ,Thursday, Nov. 13 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Grissom & Doc // Grissom & Doc again // Grissom

Pics from BTA.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The suspect breaks through the wall, but before that the guy shoots at Nick.

Look, we've buried one person, we don't need to bury another (ok, I know he's not going to die), but Nick chasing this guy, guess I wouldn't expect anything less from him, but this has to have something to do with Warrick's death.

8. Smokey

I think it's just a reaction...either that he thinks, "ah well, we're all going to die anyway" or that he's invincible, and that this is one of the "changes" that they said the team would see in him after Warrick's death.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That was just a fake spoiler.

I think Riley will find Nick's rage rather funny. She seems like the kind that finds that stuff funny.

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I don't know if she'll find it funny. I think she'll find it more stupid than anything.

Whoever stated that Nick probably thinks he's invincible is most likely right IMO. It sees like that is what he is thinking. Who would chase a suspect, let alone and ARMED suspect who is SHOOTING at you? That's what cops are for Nicky. I know he was a cop earlier and all that, but he is a CSI now, which means he goes after Brass and the other officers, not before them. I wouldn't be surprised if he got in trouble for that.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know one of these days, Nick's gonna run into a wall at the rate he's going with all these chases.:guffaw:

The Road Runner runs by Nick and Riley knocking them down.
    Nick growls: "I'm going after him!"

Races around the corner smack into a wall..falls down and stars dance around his head.

Than the Road Runner up to Nick: Beep Beep!

And runs off.

Speedy Gonazles runs by Nick: Unda lay he haw!

Bugs Bunny walks up and leans over: Eh! Whats up doc!

Runs off as Nick sits up and suddenly the Tasmanian Devil whirls about and stops, looks at Nick: Yummy!

Nick jumps up and runs off screaming..

Ive watched way too many cartoons!

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

EdgarAllenPoe -you should be a writer! :lol::lol: You had me cracking up. Poor Nick so unappreciated.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh but he is. Parody is a form a flattery!;):guffaw:

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Nick's not unappreciated IMO. I think he is way more utilized in the department then Catherine. It's cool that he chases them and everything but the amount of chases he's had during this series is a little much. He was bound to have one of the criminals he was chasing shoot at him. It was only a matter of time.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL EdgarAllanPoe, I love it.

Maybe this is their way of Nick showing his grief - by becoming gung ho dude.