Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Civilian

Is Sarah coming back? :D :D :D

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Really?:wtf:

Okay...I'll be nice.

Yes Sara is coming back this season. Luckily...I mean...unfortunatly its only for a few episodes. Also, if you didn't know, Warrick died. :(

3. CCA

CCA Police Officer

The best part, and it looked like it wasn't from any previous episode was Nick saying "I feel bad for whoever did this."

That to me is Nick saying 'Cause when I find them, they better tie me down because I'm going to mess THEM UP.' If not...well a girl can dream, right!

This was a much better promo and I liked the music they used and just how they started backwards and just yeah it was freaking great and I want MORE!

P.S. I didn't see if anybody posted this...I found the song that they are using in that promo and if somebody already posted this my bad, I'm just reposting for anybody else hahah

Band of Horses - The Funeral (so poetic to use that song)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I can't view the promo. It says this:

Which makes no sense cause I don't have Java turned off and I just installed the latest Flash player earlier this week. :(

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Last I checked, we are on planet earth, and it's late Wednesday night. Welcome to our planet.

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

That is starnge. If you go a few posts about that, there should be another link to another person's video. See if that works. If not, you might have to remove the new adobe flash player because it is known to cause some problems for people as of late.

7. GregNickRyanFan

I tried both links and got the same message. I even tried refreshing the you tube page.

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

That's quite odd. I'm sorry I am no computer genius otherwise I would attempt to help you further. However, I'm just as lost as you are. Sorry :(

9. GregNickRyanFan

It's okay, thanks for trying. I couldn't find the stupid flash thing to remove it, so I just googled the extended promo and found it where I could view it. :)

The "Oh my god" sounded different this time. It sounded like Grissom. The other promo it sounded like Nicky. So, maybe they did have both of them say it to keep us guessing. :lol:

There was a second shot of Greg in the extended promo. It's right when Nick says something like "Warrick was right about Gedda and the department". Would it be possible for someone to make a cap of Greg from that scene? I tried, but when I paused the video it had the big pause sign on it, so the pic would have had that right on top of Greg's face. :lol:

I didn't notice a hospital scene. Those promos are so fast. :lol: So, I may be wrong, but could the hospital scene possibly be when Sara goes to visit Thomas and his wife (from Too Tough To Die)?

I could have sworn that I saw a funeral motorcade.

10. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

That was the first thing I thought when I viewed it, closely followed by 'why is there a clip of Nick from Dead Doll in there?'.

:confused:

11. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

The clip has several interesting scenes...several from last season....a hospital scene.....could be from the episode where the man unplugs his wife from the ventilator but could be from For Warrick...also the scene where McKeen has a gun drawn on Pritchard....and the Nick scene...maybe he shouldn't be saying out loud that whoever did this is going to be sorry...looks like McKeen who he is saying it to but it is hard to tell.

Excited!:)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

It seems that CBS has set it to block IP's from outside of the States and Canada. I couldn't get to view the promo, either. Once I cheated by changing my IP, it worked. :lol: Now I've got a downloadable version. Feel free to pm me if you need it. :)

13. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Wow well that's what i call a promo!
    About the whole "first person on the scene thing" my take is that Brass is sayin to Grissom he has to ask him some questions because from what we see it is Grissom who is first on the scene and so he is the obvious first suspect. Of course though we all know its not him. But that's my take if it makes sense lol.
    I just want to see it now!

14. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

That promo was so much better than the other one. Now is it just me or are the team very composed for a group that have supposidly lost their friend, i mean i dont want them breaking down like babies but i dunno... they just seem very calm? Or am i just hoping too much that he is still alive?:(

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

How can he still be alive??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.