Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

The first one could be Warrick.

2. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I interpreted it basically the same way, but think, given Ausiello's, uh, writing style, that it's "warrick was a daddy"

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

wasnt it revealed tina was pregnant at some point last season? when warrick was yelling at her on the phone? if that is what he is saying its not big scoop, we already knew that... if i remember correctly he was accusing her of cheating and the baby being someone elses though.

4. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Okay, Tina was pregnant but we all were led to believe it was her ex husband's child...I think it will turn out to be Warrick's baby...she is listed on the credits for the first episode and I feel we will see a baby at Warrick's funeral making it even more emotional for the team to deal with and ...does Warrick even know he was a father???? Wow!!! Could be one of those moments.

As for Nick not finding Warrick, still a big disappointment...seems I've been waiting all summer for that one moment....but they have to make Nick determined...when Grissom is gone I think we will finally get to focus on the other characters finally....their strengths and their pain....Fishburne is such a busy man with movies I really don't see him becoming the focus of the show...he is only a CSI 1 and that is what I believe Greg is still....it takes a while to rise to higher levels and senority counts for something.

But it is too bad that Warrick never got to be a father...I for one would like to see a little more focus on Nick and Gregg...we still don't know that much about either of them...do they even have a life other than CSI??????

I for one will always remember the friendship of two characters who were never given their own real story lines....Nick and Warrick...it was real in life and it showed through on screen...I will enjoy the moments given to Nick and how he will deal with the death of a friend than I will be on a forced performance...in my opinion, that is what we will get, Also what about Catherine...she truly cared about Warrick Brown and they had a television show "China Beach" way before CSI...THEY HAD A CHEMISTRY THEN AND A FRIENDSHIP...so what Peterson decided at this time to leave...he had last season with the disappearance of Sara to showcase his talents so it really is the others turn...Why can't we allow show to run true to the characters instead of making it a story arc for just one...seems a little off to me.:(

5. my_last_chance

That's probably it, and I never knew that Warrick might have a kid. Wow. Must've missed that episode.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

knowing Ausiello, it would be worded like that :rolleyes: Tina and Warrick got married in S/6, like we found out in the premiere right? this is probably nothing, it just seems like a good a time as any to bring it up..in TGTB&TD when warrick and nick work that scene with that Girl who pick-pockets? Warrick picks up her purse and says something like "wow, this thing is heavier than my kid" i've just always wondered about that choice of words :confused:

7. Veze

Veze Rookie

I always though he said "heavier than my kit" refering to his CSI silver kit.

By the way, Tina was pregnant in season 8 so the child's certainly not born in season 7

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Do you think we will get a new promo tomorrow night seeing that we are finally getting closer to that day?

I would like to see the other characters and their reactions...something different than just the GSR....maybe a little bit of the other guys on hte show, what are their names...oh yeah, Gregg, Nick, Catherine and the lab rats, possibly even Brass...I love that man!

9. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

With the whole Ausiello "scoop", I think it's Warrick has a child. And what the heck?! I had no idea Warrick was yelling at Tina. I didn't even know Tina was pregnant! I zoned out so much last season that I have no idea what you guys are talking about! Can someone tell me what episode that is, cause I want to see. I guess I miss it :( . But, the whole funeral scenario, do you really think the baby will be there? The reason I ask is because that will be incredibly sad if it is. And Warrick's poor grandmother! That's going to interesting.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

It was in 'Cockroaches'; we don't know how far along she was so she may be still pregnant (but that would put her in the last trimester), or she could have had the baby by the funeral. Also, her name is Brewster in the credits, so she either remarried or went back to her maiden name. It certainly would be more dramatic to have a baby there. My guess is she has had the baby already. That would give Nick and Catherine some great drama. And, this storyline could carry on a long time even if Gary Dourdan can't come back. It would be a great send-off.

11. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

I thought that Tina was pregnant with someone else's baby. That is what Warrick said. He told her to talk to her baby's father. not him. So until news otherwise i'm going with this. Also, in Empty Eyes it seemed pretty obvious that Warrick's grandmother died so he has no biological family left (unless there is someone we don't know about).

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Warrick was angry with Tina when he was on the phone with her, so he could have just said that in anger. I think he just assumed (given the timing of her cheating/pregnancy) that the other guy was the father. But, there's still the possibility that Warrick's the father. Tina herself probably doesn't even know which one is the father. There will probably end up being a DNA test somewhere along the way which would prove that Warrick's the father.

I just had a weird thought, what if Warrick didn't know who it was that Tina was having the affair with? And what if it turned out that the one she was having an affair with was actually the undersherrif?

13. my_last_chance

And the plot thickens ... But honestly, that would be extremely twisted. I love the idea, but I don't see why Tina would want to get with the undersherrif. Whenever I see him he always gives me the creeps. Especially in that episode in season seven where the reverse forensics happens.

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Agree, first of all he's a creep and second, that would be just too much like a soap opera and we definitely don't need that on CSI :rolleyes:!

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't think the parentage of Tina's baby was ever determined because Warrick thought Tina was cheating on him. So he assumed the baby was the other man's.

Interesting twist though?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.