Season 9 Ratings

I've been saying since May when Miami was canceled that the Jersey Girl is going down. Then NY can go back to its rightful timeslot of 9pm ET/8pm CT. It's only a matter of time; maybe even before snow hits the ground here in Chicago.
pinkbiggrin.gif

I've been saying since May when Miami was canceled that the Jersey Girl is going down. Then NY can go back to its rightful timeslot of 9pm ET/8pm CT. It's only a matter of time; maybe even before snow hits the ground here in Chicago.
pinkbiggrin.gif

Tell it! I watch CSI :NY then turn my tv off until 10 then turn on Blue Bloods. :thumbsup: The show just does not appeal to me.

CBS PROGRAM ADVISORY FOR FRIDAY, OCT. 12, OCT. 19, OCT. 26 AND NOV. 2

CBS Revised Schedule for Friday, Oct. 12

8:00-9:00 PM NCIS ®

9:00-10:00 PM CSI: NY

10:00-11:00 PM BLUE BLOODS

CBS Revised Schedule for Friday, Oct. 19

8:00-9:00 PM HAWAII FIVE-0 ®

CBS Revised Schedule for Friday, Oct. 26

8:00-9:00 PM NCIS ®

CBS Revised Schedule for Friday, Nov. 2

8:00-9:00 PM UNDERCOVER BOSS (P)

10:00-11:00 PM BLUE BLOOD
source: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-enterta...s/view?id=33231

Sometimes I have the feeling that they do what we advice ;)

Wow--does this mean 'Jersey' is officially cancelled? I'd jump up and down and do a happy dance, but some of you folks might like the show.
pinksmilehappy.gif
If its not officially cancelled and taking a four-week break, TPTB might as well put it out of its misery.

The press release announcing Undercover Boss' return and NY moving back to it's old time slot says, "Made In Jersey has been pulled from the schedule." I suppose that leaves it up to interpretation, but I think they'd announce a return date if it wasn't permanent.

ETA: TVGuide.com has this article up now:
CBS Pulls Made in Jersesy

The fall TV season has seen its first casualty.

CBS has pulled Made in Jersey from its Friday-night lineup and will replace it with new episodes of Undercover Boss beginning Nov. 2, the network announced Wednesday.

NCIS reruns will take over the show's time slot, Friday night at 8 p.m., this week and on Oct. 26. On Oct. 19, it will be replaced by a rerun of Hawaii Five-0. The revised schedule also moves CSI: NY to 9 p.m.

Made in Jersey, about a young attorney (Janet Montgomery) who tries to juggle her career at a high-powered Manhattan law firm with her brash Italian family back in New Jersey, struggled in its first two outings and was the lowest-rated new series of the fall.

A CBS spokesperson would not confirm that the lineup shuffle means the show has been definitively canceled, but it's a pretty safe bet.

Are you sorry to see Made in Jersey go?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/CBS-Pulls-Made-In-Jersey-1054489.aspx

Last edited:
The press release announcing Undercover Boss' return and NY moving back to it's old time slot says, "Made In Jersey has been pulled from the schedule." I suppose that leaves it up to interpretation, but I think they'd announce a return date if it wasn't permanent.

Which is codespeak for the show is on hiatus; when it comes back, its only to burn off the remaining episodes that have already been filmed. Turkey's done!
pinkwink.gif

I am holding out hope that we will get a season 10. I need season 10 I am just not ready to say goodbye to it yet.

Back