Season 8 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Calihan, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Re: Season 8 Wishlist

It would be funny to see the guys go out to a bar and get trashed.

2. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

^It would also be fun to see the girls go out to a bar and get trashed :devil:

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

^ I'd love to see them all trashed. I wonder what strange songs they'd end up singing...

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

^ A trashed team would be interesting to see. I'll wager they'd sing YMCA complete with the hand motions. :D

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I love the way you think :lol:

But all shippyness and naughty-thoughts aside, I really would like to see the ladies bond more ;) In Crash and Burn, it was a great moment between Catherine and Sara but the episode ended before they went to the bar. I would've liked to see how that played out.

So another wish for me in season eight is more interaction between the entire team, mainly :D After everything that's happened that's been so traumatic and life-threatening they deserve it.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Also in "BTK2" when Sara agreed to keep Cath's secret, [showing how close they are!] after her enounter, in the flea-bag motel, and what was the one where they went for a beer? was that "Crash & Burn"? and I don't know about seeing them getting trashed WHY? it's shown Brass and Gris having a nip, in their offices, it doesn't seem like any of them are big drinkers! their too busy working, and would have terrible hangovers :( and I hope to see the famous 'kiss' that WP has said he wants in S/8.. and for him to tell Sara, what he told the team "your the only one I've ever loved"

"I'd like to kiss her before the show ends" William Petersen..Galaxie Magazine..2005[​IMG]

I'd also like to see the rest in some type of relationships, not to take away from the premise of the show, but just bits here and there, like Warrick, resolving his martial situation, and the other team members as well!

7. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

My wishlist------->

*Continuity!! Give me continuity!!! Please!!!!!

*Some more of Greg Sanders! Granted he is the low man on the totem poll, he works just as hard as the others. He does good on his own!!

*Some insight on the Stokes, Brass, Sanders traumas. Not like a whole show, just a little peek into how they have delt and are dealing with it. Get real. Nick was buried, Brass, shot and Greg beaten within an inch of his life and no ill-lasting side effects? I'm surprised they all aren't in therapy together! :)

*More Warrick of course!! Closure with being married or not.

*Love seeing the lab rats!!! I'm sure they can be squeezed in!!!

*I would like to see Gil and Nick actually talk about the 'audio tape' that Gil logged and didn't tell Nick about until Nick discovered it. For some reason that scene said so much but didn't say enough.

This is my fantasy wish.......

Warrick, Nick and Greg.....sans shirts!!! Like I said fantasy!! :D

8. bethanydanielle

bethanydanielle Victim

i agree with the catherine stuff ! i mean she lost her dad and she was kidnapped for a while her daughter was kinda sorta held hostage she has too much of a rough life and i would definately love to see catherine and grissom have a relationship ! ;) because umm lets see it's what fans wanted since the first episode ! i saw a pole of who grissom shoeld be with on graveshiftcsi.com and it was 60 % catherine 36 % sara and 4% lady heather and this was recent ! it was in 2006 but it was while gsr was going on ! we or i want catherine and grissom ! thats my whole wish ! just catherine and grissom !

9. bethanydanielle

bethanydanielle Victim

i love you and totally agree !
    more nick/warrik/greg.!
    less catherine drama i would die if all that junk happend 2 me!
    more catherine/grissom ! they should get together !!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GSR NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE !
    um well thats my wish list oh yeah warrik and tina need to get a divorce ! she is making him boring and depressed !

10. bethanydanielle

bethanydanielle Victim

FOR REAL ! GSR RUINED THE SHOW ! DIE SARA ! DIE !
    Cath and gil belong together ! nobody wants gsr except for like 2% of the population ! GCR GCR GCR GCR GCR !!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE !PLEASE PLEASE !

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

bethanydanielle, please keep in mind the rules of double posting (ie back to back posting) its not allowed, you have 24 hrs to edit you post if no one has posted after you. I also suggest highly that you go up this page and read what I wrote or Click Here to see the post. Its addressed to anyone and everyone regarding this thread.

12. thebarracuda

thebarracuda Victim

my wish list. I would like to see WP's butt or a lovely shower scene with Grissom. no sara. Somebody else ( i guess I dont have a shot?!). I like lady heather and would like to see her back. cut back on gsr references. More care taken with writing of the crime scene. More grissom, warrick and nick. lots less greg and catherine (although i do like catherine she had too much drama in season 7), and get rid of sophia. more team work. oh gad and no crossovers.

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Definitely want to continue GSR. Would love a wedding in San Francisco!

Catherine needs a decent man.

More of the lab rats.

I think the whole lab will support Grissom and Sara and they can return to work without problems.
    I think the writers are doing a great job with GSR and the stories. Hopefully, Season 8 will be a happy one for Gil and Sara!

14. WickedEskimo

WickedEskimo Civilian

Dug this up, hope you don´t mind.
    I read this through and it got me thinking, so much in fact that I could not sleep at night.
    Anyway here´s my wishlist:

* More Warrick. Come on. The guy´s a CSI and yet he is somehow forgotten. Give him a decent storyline. What about his marriage, his past troubles with gambling. He has so much potential, use it.
    *Something has to be changed about GSR. First there should be consequences for their actions. I for once will not accept if they just shrug their shoulders and say ´Oh well`.
    Why I had a problem with GSR in the first place was because Grissom and Sara were working together so much, they were like attached at the hip. And the fact that there were some unnecessary scenes (atleast for me) like the ´intimate shaving scene´ that could have been avoided. Which brings me to another point:
    *Bring back those Grissom Brass end scenes, where they are drinking in their offices and discussing the world. I miss those. Plus Brass rocks.
    *More diversity in the pairings. I would really like to see Sara working with Warrick or Greg working with Nick, just the two of them.
    *More humor. I really loved Rashomama. It gave us insight into some characters and lots of humor and mostly the team sticking together.
    Bring back some of Greg´s old character.I´d love him to be all quirky again. And I really like Hodges, but at the moment he feels like a replacement to Greg. I don´t want a great character to be lost in that.
    *Bring back the old Grissom, the Bugman. The one who leaves in the middle of the conversations and lets not forget his ever present left eyebrow.
    *Give Catherine a break. The poor lady has been through so much, let her have a easy and HAPPY year for once.
    *Give Nick some credit. And possibly a mention of a love interest. The guy deserves atleast this much.

Ok I got carried away, sorry about that. And hopefully I didn´t insult anybody.

15. Kylie

Kylie Witness

* More Sofia. A lot more of her. She is so underused, but by far my favourite character. Louise is an incredible actress, just as she's proved to be in the few episodes she'd had a lot of screentime in (Like ABRTI). Give her more... she's good enough for it.
    * More GSR. Not everyone wants to see more of them, but hell, I do. I want to see a kiss this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.