Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Delkolover I can't speak for the non-shippers and I can't speak for all non-e/c shippers but I can tell you for a fact that a lot if not most of us don't want e/c at all and think that is was a bad idea from the start so lets not say that we all want the same thing. I peronally don't want them and as far as "intergrating" I can't see that happening with out minimizing other characters as the storyline has already done. A sotry for the couple period will take over the show period. Sorry but we don't want that same things, that's just what e/c fans want.

Now since I sense that his is about to get shippy I suggest that we get back to the spoilers and non-e/c related speculation.

I wonder how Jesse is going to play in all of this. Being the new guy I'm intresed to see him at his first autopsy. We already know how Ryan's went so I'm intrested to see how his works out. I wonder how the interaction between Ryan and Jesse will turn out as well. I could see Ryan giving him pointers on being the new guy and advice and possibly forming a sort of friendship bond.

I'm curious to see how Jesse know Horatio also. I do recall Horatio saying that he did some special opps work in Dangerous Son. It could probably be then that Horatio met Jesse, though something tells me that that theory isn't likely sience that could possibly make Jesse the same age as Kyle.Speaking of which...WHERE THE HELL IS KYLE!!?? I wonder where he is going to fit into all of this hoopla. I hope this season we see more of the human Horatio and more so on the "daddy" end of things. I think that expanding on Horatio in that way can let us get more into the mind of this "man of mystery" so to speak.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I finally got to read this thread few minutes ago and when I read this part...I was like ":wtf: why am I being quoted? What did I do this time?" :lol:. Now I understand why and yep that's what that...let's call it "script"....said. It referred to Rick as Lt. and I really don't know why.

Anyway, thanks for all the spoilers delkolover :thumbsup:

Ok the new M.E. IDK why, but I really thought they were gonna use Kyle as the new one since it hasn't been mentioned about any other new actor joining the cast. Wonder who's gonna play this guy and wonder hos long is gonna last considering this show :p

Jesse and Ryan....all I have to say is "thank god" and I have to say that Jesse's answer to Ryan's question makes me chuckle, that is great. Can't wait to see these two working together.

E/C....all I'm going to say is "AHHHHHHHHHHH DRAMAAAAAAA" :lol:. I can't deny the fact that it makes me giggle, but, at the same time, I must say that I'm worried this isn't the end...yet. I'm sure they're gonna drag out this story a little bit further.
    I think I've said it all since I don't want to start useless conflicts ;)

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for the updated spoilers Delkolover!:):thumbsup:

I think it is realistic to expect, after the events in Seeing Red, for there to be a little tension between Calleigh and Eric; I sensed a little in Seeing Red itself. I agree with everyone that they need to settle the relationship issue as soon as possible. Either let them be happy together or let them go back to just being friends. I agree again with Wasabi, this long drawn out drama with this romance is more story development that other characters get and isn't fair if it takes away from them. What irritates me is that they are going to give continuance and possible resolution to this incident ( I am not saying that there shouldn't be, at all), while the incidences in WISC (if any physical or emotional consequences for Ryan or do his coworkers know what happened) goes by the wayside. Makes one wonder how important, in the minds of the TPTB, Ryan is to the larger scheme of things. Knowing Ryan's luck, if there is any continuation, it will be of the evidence tampering.:scream:

Where IS Kyle?:confused:

Great, Jesse is a CSI.:( It will be okay as long as those who have been there longer get quality and quantity of screen time.

Interesting about the ME. Will have to see if he is a regular.

4. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I agree MiamiWolfe! IMO it's better just to end the relationship and let the true team dynamics come back into play. As long as there is the whole "team e/c" and the other team thing there will be no balance in the writing and everything will circle around to e/c. The longer tptb draw out the drama and the relationship the less tptb focuses on other characters and writes quality storylines for them. Eric and Calliegh are to froefront characters so anything dealing with them will be in the forefront and by association their "relationship". Therefore there can be no balance as long as these two are together. Everything will alwaysfall back to them and the others will continually be minimized.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  5. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

*walks in...* just need to ge this out of the way....NOOOOOO!!!...

ok well I'm hoping they resolve E/C and there all lovy dovy in later episodes (becouse think, if there all happy, others will get more screen time becouse they'll just be happy, and tptb hate happy :) ) my logic rocks! LOL

but also if they make anyone swich, it will be Eric, he'll go to night shift, he already said he would, but I hope not, becouse then he wont be in the show, and that would suck.

also I hope he doesn't get fired, becouse knowing Rick, if he fires Eric, he wont let him get hired back, he's already givin H's team way to much leway (in his eyes, not mine) and what better way then getting rid of H's fave CSI?

I really hope the epsisodes are better then I'm thinking, I love Eric, and Ryan and all the others, and they should get normal screen time, but I don't like weird changes, new people busting in, pushing out my people.

but who knows, that may not be happening, it could all work out perfectly :)

so cross my fingers, hope for the best :)

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

That just reminded me...Is there such thing as night time in Miami?

Makes sense that there wouldn't be any GOOD fallout for Ryan. Hey, I'm not a pessemist, it's true!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No....don't you know the sun never goes down in Hell :guffaw::guffaw:

Seriously, that was a joke ;)

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

The whole forefront character thing is one of the main reason why I am not a fan of this romance. One can tell by just watching the promos. Watch and see how many face shoots each character gets.This seems to indicate who are the prominent characters seem to be:

DC:5 shots
    EP/AR: 3 apiece
    JT: 2
    ELR and RL: 1 apiece

If we go with this theory and then pair EP and AR, you could double their screen time which takes away from the others (JT. ELR and RL). And even when the others get screen time, anything pertaining to EP and AR (ie the romance and the ups and downs that will occur) will still overshadow this precious time for Ryan, Natalia and even Frank. Also, Calleigh and Eric seem to be off in their own little world which get priority since these characters are in the forefront. Put the romance to rest, and "mix and match" the four (well, I guess it is FIVE now:() and there is a balance to the screen time. I miss seeing Ryan and Calleigh together and the playful banter between Natalia and Eric.

Well, H said they never close, maybe that means the sun never goes down?:)

Even doing the wrong thing for the right reason, everyone will only see the wrong thing. Poor Ryan.:(

9. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I hope the tension between E/C doesn't last long. I'm starting to think things were better for them before they became a couple. They have only been together for a few episodes and the writers are already trying to tear them apart. Anyway, if one of them decided to move to the night shift wouldn't that mean we would see less of them?

10. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I don't know about you guys, but I've always thought that, in any tv show or movie, it's a lot more fun to follow two characters who are drawn to each other and have lots of sexual tension... and once it's resolved... I lose interest.

Now that E/C are together, the writers HAVE to create storylines that are filled with drama and angst... Nobody wants to watch happy people kiss all the time.

If I did, I would watch shows like... I don't know... One Three Hill or something. (I've never watched it so I really don't know... :lol:)

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have to agree with that accessment. I loved them better as friends anyway.

Unfortunately, drama and angst sells and happiness seems boring in comparation.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

13. das576

das576 Hit and Run

14. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I'm not sure if we could kiss the show goodbye if he leaves, but it would put an end to the "ship war". Now if Horatio left then I could see kissing the show goodbye. We'll just have to wait an see.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I can't see them getting rid of Adam unless it's his choice. And if it is Adam's choice to leave then I guess we'll have to respect that as much as we would hate it if he left. I still don't understand how they got jumped to that conclusion though. I mean, for all we know, she was talking about her contract negotiations. :lol: I mean, we just don't know yet. Quite honestly, if one of them was to leave the show, I could see it being Emily before Adam. Emily did say she wanted to start a family as soon as possible after all. But then again, Adam's been getting movie deals and stuff, so he might follow in Rory's footsteps and decide to leave to pursue a movie career. We just don't know yet. I know it's upsetting especially in conjuction with Adam's recent tweets, but I am not going to panic just yet. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.