Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

To me it is a matter of balance. The characters interact with each other and the writing is better when there is a good balance of male/female characters. I think that is why I miss Jorja Fox so much. Her interactions with Greg and Nick and Warrick, and of course Grissom, just made for great dialogue. Wendy could step into that role more easily than a newbie, I guess, but it will still never be the same to me. Greg and Sara had some great scenes in season 5; 'Iced' is still one of my all time favorites; and I loved the diner scene in 'Rashomama'. Greg needs his friend back, as well as a girlfriend.IMO

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I agree with the Nick and waitress girlfriend.

I mean if they're going to give Nick a girlfriend they should have stuck with the Social Worker. I can see that more than a waitress. All I know is she better not be in her early 20's because these May/December romances are a little ridiculous.

However, I don't think she'll be on a lot, I think the waitress character will be someone we see every now and again. Like we did Sam and Lindsey.

I know George Eads himself has said in the past the relationships should be kept in the background so hopefully they'll listen and keep this relationship in the background too.

I do like to see some of the personal stuff with the characters, but I don't feel it needs to be in every episode.

3. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Oh dear sounds like you have already fallen out of love with the show as none of this has even happend yet nor is anything other than rumour!

I agree with you jtd94. I think this show is about the plots and the interaction of a good team of actors and behind the camera. I find that the Miami and NY *far* less watchable even though the plots are good, because the characters are so "plastic" in appearance - far too beautiful and without interest - like a lot of US TV (IMO). Vegas cast is better than that and I think the producers and writers know this and I for one, regardless of spoilers, trust them more than the sources of the spoilers ..... until proved otherwise ha ha by the evidence on the screen !!!!

4. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

[URL REMOVED]

The reason for the URL removal is as stated on page/post one of this thread:
    Some places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' you are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this."

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2008
  5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From The Futon Critic and CBS.

Thursday, May 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI-Warrick (Gary Dourdan) is accused of murdering a famous Vegas gangster and even he is uncertain of his guilt or innocence. (Season Finale)

Hmmm so now I'm wondering, if Warrick is unsure of his own guilt or innocence does that mean he still has a drug problem?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I as well, agree with jtd94 balance is the key, all the CSI's need some personal lives, and to shut out the audiences is bad news, and I've never seen this romantic relationships "take over the whole show" it's always been so subtle, and like 15 to 30 seconds of screen time and on Nick or Greg, it's who they choose to be with not us:thumbsup: I'm sad about Gary leaving though I hope something changes and he stays::and Jorja comes back!

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'd like another love scene for Nick, although I hope this girl is not young enough to be his daughter.

Although Catherine flirting with Ray-a young dude-you go girl!!!

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

did anyone else in canada see the mythbusters in the 'stay tuned for scenes from next weeks csi'??? i swear i saw jamie and adam, and mom said she saw them too. but when they came back with the thirty second preview for next week they werent there. i still dont completely believe i saw them :lol: but that would be awesome if they are there, dont know what theyd do though...

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Sorry who the H are Jamie and Adam?:confused: and on Cath an almost 50-yr. old woman going after a younger guy that'll be real appealing:rolleyes:and if the father reference was pertaining to GSR he's 16 yrs. older then her which hardly qualifys him as a 'father image':vulcan:

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

adam and jamie are these guys from mythbusters. the little clip showed nick setting a dummy on fire, then looking over to where adam and jamie gave him the thumbs up or something. at least thats what i thought i saw, and mom is saying im not crazy so has anyone heard of why the mythbusters would be on csi?

11. Niffer

Niffer Witness

I just saw that, and I had to rush over here to see if someone else did....or if I was going insane.

Could the intrepid duo from Mythbusters be making a cameo?!? If so, where's Tory?!?!?!?!? :D

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I love it! I love Mythbusters. It should be fun to watch next week.

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

glad someone else saw it :lol: i actually screamed when i saw them, im such a dork. still taping the time shifted episode to make for sure, because like i said im a dork :p

oh yes please :drool: haha, that would be too good to be true.

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

OMG!!!! i was freaking out...too much wine :lol: I paused it...they were shown very quickly, it was definitely Jamie and Adam!! OMG OMG!!!! I LOVE MYTHBUSTERS!!!!

15. Niffer

Niffer Witness

No, you're not a dork. I plan on searching YouTube tomorrow to see the promo again.

I love the Mythbusters. And even if it's just a background clip in the eppy, I'd find it so ironic since Tory, Grant and Kari wouldn't (couldn't?) mention the name CSI on their show when they were testing the myth of pottery acoustics. They just kept calling it "That forensics show". :D

Oh, that would be too freaking cool!!! Having Nick, Greg, and Tory in the same room together would be total sensory overload for me. Hmmmmm.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.