Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The preview for next week does look good.

Nice article about the show. Now if they can just get more back to the actual CSI work.

*Walks in waving Hand/keyboard*

The discussion thread for #810 "Lying Down with Dogs" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :)

Heads up the schedule as it stands so far for the next few weeks, as we all know its going to be REPEATS...

12/20/07 8:00 PM (#724) Living Doll
12/20/07 9:00 PM (#801) Dead Doll
12/27/07 8:00 PM (#803) Go To Hell
12/27/07 9:00 PM (#721) Ending Happy
01/03/08 9:00 PM (#708) Happenstance

I know spoilers will be sparce if there are any at all, due to the writers strike and all (please note that :General CSI discussion" as well as "General Tv & Media" have thread discussions about the writers strike) we will be keeping this thread open with the hope that magically everything will turn around and be fixed. :D

Er...Destiny, I assume you mean Go To Hell is at 8:00 on the 27th? You've got it scheduled at the same time as Ending Happy at 9:00. ;)

--wow im the first post in a couple month
YAY FOR ME!!! *celebrates to self*
moving on i missed last weeks episodes but there re-playing Living Doll then Dead Doll for the next 2 weeks so that should be fun *sara filled episodes yyayyy!!* :lol:

LibertyBell said: Er...Destiny, I assume you mean Go To Hell is at 8:00 on the 27th? You've got it scheduled at the same time as Ending Happy at 9:00. ;)
I wasn't paying attention to the times, sorry about that I just copy and pasted it. Now I have corrected it, thanks for the heads up, much appreciated.

Destiny said:
Heads up the schedule as it stands so far for the next few weeks, as we all know its going to be REPEATS...

12/20/07 8:00 PM (#724) Living Doll
12/20/07 9:00 PM (#801) Dead Doll
12/27/07 8:00 PM (#803) Go To Hell
12/27/07 9:00 PM (#721) Ending Happy
01/03/08 9:00 PM (#708) Happenstance

I know spoilers will be sparce if there are any at all, due to the writers strike and all (please note that :General CSI discussion" as well as "General Tv & Media" have thread discussions about the writers strike) we will be keeping this thread open with the hope that magically everything will turn around and be fixed. :D

Didn't "Ending Happy" just repeat? And didn't it recently repeat before that?! Dear God, they're repeating the episode like mad, and it's a horrible episode. :eek:

In spoiler related news:

from Ausiello:

Question: Are there any scoops about a love interest or temptation for Grissom on CSI? — Alice
Ausiello: There's nothing in any of the remaining scripts I've read.

vegaslights said:
from Ausiello:

Question: Are there any scoops about a love interest or temptation for Grissom on CSI? — Alice
Ausiello: There's nothing in any of the remaining scripts I've read.

Carol is slipping Ausiello scripts now? Or is that just his way of saying he doesn't know, since he is not given scripts to read; i.e., he never has scripts to read so he has read nothing. ;)
LaSquisita

Vegaslight, Ending Happy isn't horrible episode, it was good episode and funny too. It was spike other day, not CBS, you mean Empty Eyes, they were show that last month or last week.

I'm wondering if Bull is gonna be the next new episode that will air .. Why ?? Because of this:
This is gonna happen in "BULL":In the meantime, Warrick has been out of work for two weeks and joins the Cody Prescott case on his first shift back.
And at the end of episode 8.10 Warrick is suspended for 2 weeks....
Last season Grisson got a sebatical for 4 weeks and we haven't seen him 4 episodes.....

There's a big episode early in the season that will dig deeper into her family drama, specifically Sam's legacy to her. We'll also see her venture outside the lab in an episode that features the return of her real-life husband, Alan Rosenberg. "One of the things he's going to offer Catherine is sort of an opportunity to be on a dream-team-type defense on a high-profile case," explains Carol Mendelsohn. "We're going to see more of the lab rats this year," she says. "We love our lab rats. We're going to play up our friendship and their rivalry.This is a year in which Nick is going to step forward.

this are spoilers which i found on internet a couple of months ago..

^They don't reveal everything Toots and sometimes what is revealed never materializes for whatever reasons.

So don't give up hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back