Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think maybe it might be because there are nonew characters in it, like last years lab rats or something...i dunno tho
odd

oinly three more sara episodes...*tears*

In regards to the ring that I saw, in the video they show his hand in the glove, they freeze frame it (or rather it does when I watch it do to buffering) when they say in the video something like "Do you see it" and they bring the hand up, look at the third finger closely and I mean closely, you will see a silver shadow out line in the glove.

Which is what makes me think its probably Williams ring and that he put on gloves not thinking about it and they shot around it figuring people couldn't see it or wouldn't notice it, or would write it off as being Williams and not Grissoms.

I agree that it could be William's ring but then again, he's been doing this show for nearly 8 years now, do you not think he would have got into the habit of removing his wedding ring while filming?

BloodSugar said:
I agree that it could be William's ring but then again, he's been doing this show for nearly 8 years now, do you not think he would have got into the habit of removing his wedding ring while filming?

he's only been married for 4 of those years ;)

TBH, I'd be surprised if he had his wedding ring on, cos even if he forgot, someone would have noticed and told him! Plus, when he does wear his ring - he actually wears it on his right hand a lot. Yeah, sad that I noticed things like that :lol:

Wojo said:
The info I posted before about the episode order and dates were incorrect. This should be right this time. (I hope)

11/1/07 (#805) The Chick Chop Flick Shop
11/8/07 (#806) Who and What

Thank goodness! Because I've already written CHICK CHOP FLICK SHOP on my VCR cassette label, as the next episode. And I am NOT going through the trouble of changing it.

Elsie said:
Some spoilers for #811 - "Booty and the Beast" (seriously, that appears to be the title)...

Grissom, Catherine, Warrick and Nick are investigating the death of Cody, a professional bull rider. And a woman named Tiffany has been run down, the team believe that she is Cody's girlfriend.

Just wanted to add some more spoilers for this episode. All the cases seem to be related, but Nick, Greg and Brass are also investigating the murder of a man called Ricky. And Brass isn't too impressed when Nick puts himself in danger as they go to apprehend a suspect.

And as I said in yesterday's post, Warrick is at work, but it does look like he has had some time off and been dealing with his problems. :)

So Nick & Greg working together again! I am so excited. But Nick putting himself in danger sounds scary. Thanks Elsie

Those who asked about CSI magazine.

CSI magazine is a mag coming out in Nov that covers all three CSI shows (one each month-in other words, the first issue is about CSI, the second about Miami anf the 3rd NY then it goes back to CSI again).Someone posted that info on another board so I don't have direct info on the mag yet.

The CSI magazine, along with others like it [24, Lost, etc.] can be bought at Barnes and Noble, Borders, or any of the large chain bookstores. Those are usually the places that always have stuff like that. Your best bet is Barnes and Noble though, I've seen it there a few times. I would also assume they're online somewhere...

And thanks for sorting out the order of the upcoming episodes, I was getting confused. They all sound pretty good, especially 8x11. Nick in danger sounds interesting.

I find it so funny that so many people on here didn't know about the magazine. You'd think with all the diehards on here...but I digress. It sounds really awesome, too bad I'm not American or I would get it.

Regarding the Grissom ring/no ring thing, I looked, I REALLY looked, and I don't think it's there. Keep in mind, those of you that say you saw it, if you had to look extremely close then, when you do that, things get distorted, maybe you saw something that looked like a ring?? Besides, Billy strikes me as the type of person that would be meticulous with his work, he would be sure to take his ring off, or like another poster said, they've got six million people running around on that set, SOMEBODY would have noticed and told him. ;)

Aw, a Sara/Greg fight?! I don't ship Sandles, but they are just too adorable together, it'll make me sad to see them fight. I hope they don't leave it like that at least; if they must fight, then make up before Sara leaves.

Re: Ring, actually I didn't have to look really close, I only suggested that some do so. I would have to look at the video again to say at what point, but it was stopping to buffer which is how I noticed it, but if I can capture it I will try to. As to whether or not william for got to take it off, its possible, like I said it could be that they or even he figured with gloves on who was going to pay attention.

Okay I think I might have gotten us a touch off topic talking about William instead of discussing the Characters, Storylines, etc. :eek: *Slaps self with a reminder* :eek:

I can't imagine Sara & Greg fighting but maybe it will turn out to be a good thing for him. I don't know how to explain it but it seems Greg breaking free of Sara's shadow (so to speak) might make him a more independent thinker maybe?

Hmm you got an interesting point there about Greg, Wojo.

I am glad to see Nick and Greg together again on a case this season. Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back