Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a fanvid, NOT a promo, and Destiny could be very right, BILLY is married! Who said that Gris is?

i actually don't see a ring. and a lot of people have been playing w/ that pic and others, but i still don't see one.
i don't really want to see an explosive row between greg and sara, that would make me sad. greg always made her smile. this just reiterates a sad sara episode

and i also want to know where you got a csi magazine! gimmegimme!

that video wasn't a promo, well a new one anyway,it WAS fanvid, and i'm surprised it was allowed. we don't have to shove our ship down people's throats folks.

info on csi magazine pwease??!!!

wow, this supposed "fight or argument" should be intense if it's to come about...every good friend is entitled to a difference of opinion or what-have-you once in a while..even between Greg and Sara. Looking forward to see how this pans out.

In the beginning, Nick and Sara got in a arguement about the case, they turn out fine with each other, they are good friends. I'm sure Sara and Greg will do just fine.

Greg said to Sara, "More then you ever known."

no greg said like: 'more and more everyday' or something.

i honestly dont think greg has any more feelings for sara sidle. i think his feelings have faded away.

as for the diagreement, i really dont want to see that happen. greg and sara are like brother and sister, and i hate it when siblings fight. now, if she was fighting with grissom i'd be different because then it'd probably be something big.

but yeah, i dont want to see greg and sara get in a fight. i'd feel so bad for greg because then he'd feel like he was the reason why she felt.

ooh... YES!! i'm so excited for nick and sara's case. the last case she works on is with nick:) lmao. but... i still can't believe that sara sidle AND jorja fox are just gonna get up and go.. leave Las Vegas. that can't happen.

wasn't there a spoiler about her coming back? but... when she does get back grissom might not be there?

i dunno, in the CM interview (which frankly if you havent yet read...-wow.) but CM said "we deffinatly have not seen the last of Sara Sidle, and nor has Grissom." and she promised us that for sure. but in Jorja Fox's recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, when asked if she would ever do a weekly television seriers again her reply was "Absoulutly not. if i were ever to do tv again it would be CSI." [I think that she feels shes kind of betraying the cast and her/CSI fans.] when asked if she would ever go back she said "if they ever wanted me to guest star i would be honered." which clearly states that she is not planning on returning to the show full time :( she is my favorite i will miss her soooo muchh!!
Omg look at this rocking picture, she-is-so-god-damn-!SEXY!i squeed to loud when i first saw it, this is the best dress i have ever seen her in cause her style isnt really that high-fashion, it took me like 9 days before i could make coherant sentances again. :lol:
..:.PurpleDress.:.
seriously if anybody can find a better picture of Jorja challange me :p

There is a new CSI Magazine coming out in November (from the same people who do the LOST, 24, Grey's Anatomy and etc type magazines)...people who subscribed to it already received it mostly. I think it hits the shelves in a week or two.

Greg and Sara fighting...that sounds interesting. Everyone fights once in awhile.

Although I don't want a Sara and Greg fight to happen, I think it probably will.

I remember in that letter that Jorja sent to the Dollars for Sense campaign, that she had just finished shooting a very trying scene for her last episode and that she had to go to an emotional place that she nor Sara have never been before. I know some people will argue that this is most likely her last scene when she is leaving alone, but Sara has gone through sad things before. This fight with Greg would be something new, feelings she's never experienced.

Maybe the fight that Greg and Sara has is based on the friendship that they have with each other. I'm wondering if Gregs feels that Sara couldn't come to him and tell him how she felt.

Who knows?

It's just pure speculation at this point.

The Futon Critic has posted the CBS press release about its November schedule. This may clear up some of the confusion about dates.
Of special note is this item:

Thursday, Nov. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI - Sara (Jorja Fox) bids farewell to Grissom (William Petersen) and the CSI team.

Cheers, LaSquisita

ilovemycsi said:

----We predicted this over a year ago. The actress will be Joan Allen. Her
----character is Molly Graham who will come out of the Witness Protection ----Program to confront her ex-husband who was once known as Will
----Graham, but who we know and love as Gil Grissom."

that bit there is so odd! Are they saying that they are using Manhunter character names in CSI? That's just strange! Joan Allen didn't play Molly Graham in Manhunter anyway. So are they basically using the names of Manhunter characters in CSI, is that what it means? Or is it just someone getting totally confused! Now my head is spinning :confused: ;)

GameFace said:
Are they saying that they are using Manhunter character names in CSI? That's just strange! Joan Allen didn't play Molly Graham in Manhunter anyway. So are they basically using the names of Manhunter characters in CSI, is that what it means? Or is it just someone getting totally confused! Now my head is spinning :confused: ;)

OK. Someone posted about something they had in the past speculated would happen on CSI, based on a movie William Petersen did in the 80's. I figure it's a joke, or meant to be taken that way as it is in no way an actual spoiler, and CSI doesn't seem to be using Manhunter names. I don't know anything about the actress playing the part, but the character of the ex mob wife according to all other spoilers is called Jessica Crewes/Kate Pezzulo (she changed her name).

The thing with spoilers is that anyone can basically write anything, so it should always be considered with caution and is subject to change until the episode airs. Not that this information was probably ever meant as a spoiler. :)

I don't think anything official has been said about Joan Allen being on CSI, and as Friedkin is directing this eppisode maybe we find out that Gill Grissom is really Richard Chance and that hole in his head was not as nasty as it looked maybe he's been suffering amnesia all these years the woman could be Rick Masters girlfriend Bianca Torres. :lol:

LaSquisita said:
The Futon Critic has posted the CBS press release about its November schedule. This may clear up some of the confusion about dates.
Of special note is this item:

Thursday, Nov. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) CSI - Sara (Jorja Fox) bids farewell to Grissom (William Petersen) and the CSI team.

Cheers, LaSquisita

Thanks LaSquisita! So it looks like this then. Chick Shop this week, Who and What next week, and then Goodnight and Good Luck the week after that.

It bugs me how they wrote, "Sara says goodbye to Grissom..." It makes me sad and my tummy all squirmy. :(

Yes, thanks LaSquisita. Hmm, so Sara does leave in the seventh episode as originally reported and not the eighth as she said in her interview... We are definately missing some episode spoilers for (presumably) #809 then, how weird, I wonder why? :confused: My, this season is very confusing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back