Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...the only black character, is the one who turns to violence and drugs, oh dear. I guess it does fit in with his character...

Yeah, that dear john was so rememberable...i do remember laughing at it :lol:. Why is half of those scenes GSR :rolleyes: Oh please CBS.

Well, in light of what is happening in real life, this is kind of....well, i don't know, a little mean on the writers part. Hopefully they didn't know about the drug problems. However, he would have to be fired, since early on in the series, they stated that just filing charges would get you fired from CSI.

ATTENTION!! Yeah You Guys Hi, & Yeah Doing This Again. :lol:

TallyHo & I, talked about the spoiler thread now and next season. What we have decided is this, this one will more then likely go over the 1000th mark that will be fine. It will be closed down after the season finale thread is put up.

Now this is where you have to be patient, and gather all the season 9 info if your into it, especially if its been put into this thread, which it shouldn't really have been, reason being that maybe some would have said "I swear next season not reading spoilers." and then bam there they are. The same will be done with the Picture thread for Spoilers.

We do plan to put up a season 9 spoiler thread and it will be official like this one, BUT it will not go up until a week after the last ep airs, this will give you time to gather all the info (and really we are thinking the orginial poster of said info should gather it and post it again in the new thread, to keep with credit and such. So if you get the old info and any new info save it and then when the new thread opens up it can be posted. This was also decided to give some people some down time from spoilers. :D

As to those who say that spoilers (specifically any already out for season 9) are not speculation, NO matter where you get them from let me remind you that ALL spoilers are considered speculation in that they are subject to change, until the episodes actually air there is no guarentee's what we get will happen, it could but then it may not, therefore we speculate. ;)

Thanks for making it clear Destiny on how it will work. :)

Anybody knows why "For Gedda" is not airing on the 15th?

Edit: forget it, I just saw that Lab rat is at 8PM and For Gedda at 9PM on the 15th

Last edited:
vegaslights - thanks for putting up the For Gedda YouTube link! WOW that looks a brilliant finale!

I guess it could be Gedda's funeral but it kind of out of not normally shown. So do you think that it is someone else's? The reason I wondered if that was Grissom at the front as one of the barers? Also in several of the clips he looks like he is wearing a dark suit??? Maybe??

Anyone else have any thoughts?

From the latest TV Guide May 12-18 the CSI finale:thumbsup:

Get ready for "the most shocking episode of CSI ever" according to exec. producer Carol Mendelsohn. Given past finales that featured Nick [George Eads] buried alive and the shocking revelation that Grissom [WP] and Sara [Jorja Fox] had been sleeping together, they've got alot to live up to, but Mendelsohn promises to deliver. "It's a very personal episode, she says Warrick [Gary Dourdan] finds himself in more trouble following past episodes in which he was suspected of murder and suspended while investigating a Vegas mobster. The result is that sides will be drawn, and as TV Guide has reported, Dourdan--who was recently arrested--is leaving CSI. The question remains how Mendelsohn says "No one will ever forget it, and it will change the show forever"... WOW, that's pretty much a blockbuster:wtf: accompanying is a pic. of Marg and Gary, with her arms around him!

and the shocking revelation that Grissom [WP] and Sara [Jorja Fox] had been sleeping together,
And yet you have to ask CM exactly at what point that was a surprise and to who? Unless you count those who never seen the show for the last 8 seasons, but even then they probably knew too. :lol:

Exactly Destiny I guess the fans who are still in "denial" and turn away from things that they don't see as the reality that the writers have presented to the fans, from 'Ala Cart" Ecklie "How long have you been in a relationship" Sara "We've always had a relationship" Ecklie "how long have you been "intimate" Sara "two years, I think it was a Sunday" and Ecklie to Grissom "why didn't you tell me "Grissom "we didn't want you to know" and he said "9 years" soo, I guess they're are still fans who don't want to accept this relationship:(but the fact remains that they've been involved for along time! I hope in this ep. that something horrible doesn't happen to dear tortured Warrick:confused: I'm scared of the results of this ep.:(

ATTENTION!!

The episode discussion thread is now up for (#817) "For Gedda" all discussions of this ep should go in that thread. As this thread is for Future Episodes.

Thanks. :)

ADDED NOTE: We stated that this thread would close when we put up the discussion thread for the ep named above, we will do this but it will take place Monday. This will give you all a couple extra days to discuss somethings. Just remember anything pertaining to the named ep above should be done in the thread for that ep. Thanks. ;)

Okay sense this post makes the 1000th post, though this isn't monday I am going to close to it since no one has posted in this thread since I made that last announcement. It will stay tacked for about 24 hrs then it will be released. As for the Spoiler Lab Season 9 see the first quote regarding that. Thanks.

ATTENTION!! Yeah You Guys Hi, & Yeah Doing This Again. :lol:

TallyHo & I, talked about the spoiler thread now and next season. What we have decided is this, this one will more then likely go over the 1000th mark that will be fine. It will be closed down after the season finale thread is put up.

Now this is where you have to be patient, and gather all the season 9 info if your into it, especially if its been put into this thread, which it shouldn't really have been, reason being that maybe some would have said "I swear next season not reading spoilers." and then bam there they are. The same will be done with the Picture thread for Spoilers.

We do plan to put up a season 9 spoiler thread and it will be official like this one, BUT it will not go up until a week after the last ep airs, this will give you time to gather all the info (and really we are thinking the orginial poster of said info should gather it and post it again in the new thread, to keep with credit and such. So if you get the old info and any new info save it and then when the new thread opens up it can be posted. This was also decided to give some people some down time from spoilers. :D

As to those who say that spoilers (specifically any already out for season 9) are not speculation, NO matter where you get them from let me remind you that ALL spoilers are considered speculation in that they are subject to change, until the episodes actually air there is no guarentee's what we get will happen, it could but then it may not, therefore we speculate. ;)

ATTENTION!!

The episode discussion thread is now up for (#817) "For Gedda" all discussions of this ep should go in that thread.

Thanks. :)

ADDED NOTE: We stated that this thread would close when we put up the discussion thread for the ep named above, we will do this but it will take place Monday. This will give you all a couple extra days to discuss somethings. Just remember anything pertaining to the named ep above should be done in the thread for that ep. Thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back