Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

EyeHeartH said:
I don't know if anyone else has seen it yet, but CBS just aired a little 15-second promo for the season premiere during 'CSI: Miami'. Basically it was just Sara yelling under the car and Natalie looking at her for a moment before walking off.

I did see it and it looks like it should be great. :D I'm really excited to see it!

OMGOODNESS!! are you serious?!

i'm looking for it, but can't find it. if someone else finds it, can you post it:)!!

Someone needs to record CBS constantly until they get this then upload it. lol

haha... AGREED!! i REALLY want to see it now!! uughh... stupid Natalie! haha

Now I can't turn CBS off because I'm waiting for it to come back on again. And I'm really pretty tired and want to watch something else, but since I missed most of it once... this is frustrating me! I can't seem to find the video!

Oh my goodness...That promo is insane. Thanks LovingGrissom for finding it, but wow, poor Sara. You can hear bones breaking. I'm afriad she's going to be in worse condition than I thought.

At least we know that she was conscious when she was put under the car. Also, I wonder how Sara knew her name was Natalie?

I think I stopped breathing there for a second. Oh god.

Wow.

Now I'm worried.

woah...freaky!! ((the promo clip)) So many scenarios that can still come from it, but its starting to look a little more on the negative side then positive. Not good! *wishes the season would hurry up already*

Never posted on here before, but the power of the promo compells me! :lol:

The clip is brilliant! The bones crunching was that little bit more realistic. But I don't think it is bad. She is pinned and her arm is broken but she's conscious and Sara is always feisty and up for a fight... and this is the biggest one she'll ever have to save her life...

I'm quite positive about it!

ETA - when I re read this, it makes me sound like a sick little bunny! Sorry! I'm not, I promise! :D

thank you lovinggrissom
that definitely made my pulse race. at least if her time is ending, maybe they'll give her some good scenes to go out on, eh?

Pretty cool clip! I should have watched the CSI: Miami rerun last night. I forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back