Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

These teasers that involve the words "complicated", "smart", and "quirky" are driving me nuts! Either Sara lives or she doesn't. Either they stay together or they don't. I hope they aren't going to do something weird, like the infamous Dallas "dream" season.

That's a very interesting concept, and maybe closer than you think! not a dream, but not reality, if Sara is not under the car, maybe once again it was all in Natalie's psychotic thinking! and it never happened at all! the kidnapping I mean.

sumiko_umeko said:
I know this is off topic form what you guys are talking about but I heard in season 8 they find the car that sara was under but when they looked sara wasn't there. If this is true does anyone know what happned to her.

I haven't heard anything about not finding Sara. There are a couple of possibilities if they don't find her.
1)Sara could walk away and perish in the desert.
2)Sara could walk all the way to the office and shows up while everyone is out looking for her.

When the spoiler talked about Nick stepping up, they may be just saying he shows more leadership abilities and not that he is made a supervisor.

Grizzom said:
These teasers that involve the words "complicated", "smart", and "quirky" are driving me nuts! Either Sara lives or she doesn't. Either they stay together or they don't. I hope they aren't going to do something weird, like the infamous Dallas "dream" season.
I hope it's nothing like that I wouldn't call that smart or quirky.

I do like the fact that they are trying to keep the status of Sara a "secret". It builds on the mystery of the viewers who are spoiler free.

desertwind you have a good point! Maybe Natalie "made" the whole kidnapping idea up. Who knows? After seeing the creepy ending, anything is possible.

i actually don't think that's a gonna happen. if anything, i think MAYBE someone else finds her, or she's buried! that's why Nick and Grissom are digging:p haha! not sure, i'm confused, but i'm glad i'm confused... makes it more exciting for the opening. questions will get answered.

the biggest thing i want to know is, what does 'GSR will conclude' mean. that's an question i want answered!!

Sal, it all depends on what the people giving the interviews think is complicated, smart, and quirky. I am really beginning to think they are going to pull a time shift or a psychotic episode like desertwind suggests. Either that or Sara will have amnesia and walk into a different life and not be found for a while. But then others say there will be no loose ends by the end of the first episode. I hope those are the correct spoilers.

Hi - I'm new here. I was looking for a good spoiler site and this must be it.
desertwind said:
Although this has been posted, I'm doing it again, for those who are worried about "WHY" Jorja is NOT on some lists, but on others! here's 3 where she IS listed ;)

STARPULSE

CAST

DEAD DOLL
I'm concerned about Jorja/Sara too and when I looked at these links I saw that Jorja is NOT listed at tv.com now. The Starpulse site only goes up to season 6 and I just don't trust any WIKI sites, even CBS's own.
Also, on the tv.com site, Episode Five is listed as "Death".
Weird. Wasn't there some rumors about Jorja only signing for 5 episodes?
Kinda scary.
La Squisita

Yes, it is scary. Why would any particular episode of CSI be called "Death"? That's sort of the whole theme, isn't it? Another one of these interviews jogged my memory. Isn't CM or one of the other PTB, a graduate of the old soap Melrose Place? I remember way back when Kristin Davis character fell into a swimming pool in a drunken stupor on one of the finales, that she gave a lot of interviews over the summer saying how clever the show's resolution was, and then she drowned and came back as a recurring ghost the next season. I have a hard time thinking they could pull that off on CSI, but you gotta wonder!

Either they are going to try to pull a fast one on the fans, or they are pulling out all the stops with the foilers.

They better not try any soap opera crap with CSI. I'd track down the writers and smack thim with my Season 1 boxed set and just ask them why in the hell they were so silly.

LaSquisita said:
Hi - I'm new here. I was looking for a good spoiler site and this must be it.
desertwind said:
Although this has been posted, I'm doing it again, for those who are worried about "WHY" Jorja is NOT on some lists, but on others! here's 3 where she IS listed ;)

STARPULSE

CAST

DEAD DOLL
I'm concerned about Jorja/Sara too and when I looked at these links I saw that Jorja is NOT listed at tv.com now. The Starpulse site only goes up to season 6 and I just don't trust any WIKI sites, even CBS's own.
Also, on the tv.com site, Episode Five is listed as "Death".
Weird. Wasn't there some rumors about Jorja only signing for 5 episodes?
Kinda scary.
La Squisita

Tv.com hasn't change it yet. Death been on that site since June. The cast star and writers hasn't start working in July. So don't worry about tv.com. Just wait and see to Jorja is on the list.

NicknGrissom said:
[Tv.com hasn't change it yet. Death been on that site since June. The cast star and writers hasn't start working in July. So don't worry about tv.com. Just wait and see to Jorja is on the list.

But when desertwind made her post, before mine, she said that Jorja WAS listed. Now she has been REMOVED!
LaSquisita

Here is a site that you can go to. CBS

go to the top of blue button when you see 2007-2008 fall preview, hit that, it will show the fall list, hit arrow down 'till you see CSI, click on that and you will see the name list and Jorja Fox is behind George Eads.

Well, as per usual, I've skimmed the pages looking for spoilers and taking bits and pieces of what everyone is thinking into consideration . . . the one thing that I really wanted to comment on, though, is the whole issue of Nick "stepping Up."

Nick is one of my two favorite characters (Sara being the other). I am a snickers fan, so maybe this is just my imagination -- but perhaps another way for him to "step up" would be by helping Sara through her ordeal, and in a way, bring closure to himself after what happened to him.

I would love to see Nick as a lead CSI, but in all honesty, they've already got two (being Catherine and Grissom), so there really isn't a need for another. So, for right now, I'm leaning towards Nick 'stepping up' and facing his own fears to help a friend in need (perhaps, if this is the case, and in my uber perfect world, it would mean that GSR would get their "smart" conclusion/whatever has been stated by splitting up and Sara and Nick slowly finding their way into one another arms - they are already in each others hearts! ;) ).

Of course, this is all just in my imagination/and opinion. Take with a grain of salt. :)

NicknGrissom said:
Here is a site that you can go to. CBS

go to the top of blue button when you see 2007-2008 fall preview, hit that, it will show the fall list, hit arrow down 'till you see CSI, click on that and you will see the name list and Jorja Fox is behind George Eads.

Thank's bunches, she is indeed.. and those sites I posted were just to show that Jorja was still in the line-up.. but CBS, is the big dog, and she's there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back