Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

CSI NY Season 8 Episode 4 Officer Involved Photos

http://www.seat42f.com/images/igall...sode_4_Officer_Involved_1-4665-590-700-80.jpg

source: http://www.seat42f.com/csi-ny-season-8-episode-4-officer-involved-photos.html

354087.jpg

354086.jpg

354085.jpg

source: http://www.tv.com/shows/csi-ny/viewer/?flag=1&i=3&gri=24125&grti=101

Last edited:

YAY, Mac and Flack working together!!! :D *does happy dance* :lol:

Thanks for the pics, Perl! :hugegrin:

Not sure if we knew this or not (the casting of Frank, that is), but at any rate . . . From TVGuide.com:

CSI: NY has booked former House and Six Feet Under actor Michael Weston to play Frank, a former FBI crime lab agent who worked with Jo (Sela Ward) in Washington, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

But the duo's reunion likely won't be a happy one.

They formerly worked together on a case involving the rape of a U.S. senator's daughter — Jo's last case before leaving the FBI for New York. Because of Frank's mistake in processing evidence — and Jo's refusal to hide the mistake — serial rapist John Curtis (Jason Wiles) was released. When Curtis strikes again in New York, Frank comes to visit Jo. Anyone else think he might hold a grudge?

Curtis' new case will also bring Sen. Matthews (Jeffrey Nordling) and daughter Serena (Jenn Proske) to New York in hopes that Curtis will finally get the punishment they feel he deserves.

Weston's episode is slated to air Nov. 18. He's perhaps best known for his role as Dr. Gregory House's preferred private investigator, Lucas Douglas. He also played homicidal meth addict Jake on Six Feet Under and has appeared on such shows as Scrubs, ER and Burn Notice.

CSI: NY airs Fridays at 9/8c on CBS.

Oh Lucas from House :shifty: I never did like him, it appears that I won't like him in NY either.

I didn't like him on House, but he had a fun/creepy role on CSI back in season nine.

Here's the press release for "Officer Involved":

A NIGHT OUT FOR A FRIENDLY DRINK TAKES AN UNEXPECTED TURN WHEN DANNY AND HIS ROOKIE COPS ARE CAUGHT UP IN A SHOOTING, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, OCT. 14

Dean Norris (“Breaking Bad”) Guest Stars as IAB Lt. Mitchell Adler, Investigating The Shooting

Joey McIntyre (“New Kids On The Block”) Guest Stars as Ray James, a Man Possibly Involved With the Shooting

CHEAT TWEET: One of their own is caught up in a shooting – for the #CSINY team, this one is personal 9 pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/rfp2nE

"Officer Involved" — A night out for a friendly drink takes an unexpected turn when Danny and his rookie cops are caught up in a shooting, on "CSI: NY," Oct. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Dean Norris (“Breaking Bad”) guest stars as IAB Lt. Mitchell Adler. Joey McIntyre (“New Kids On The Block”) guest stars as Ray James.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Jo Danville...................................... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer............ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Officer Lauren Cooper........ Jeananne Goossen
IAB Lt. Mitchell Adler.................. Dean Norris
Pete Miller............................... Michael Alperin
Travis Moss....................................... Jeff Leaf
Ray James................................. Joey McIntyre
Off. Terrence Foley..................... Joshua Bitton
Off. Glenn Cates..................... Manny Montana
Tommy “The Geek” Hurtz................ David Ury
Leo Banks................................ Dominic Flores

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Christopher Silber
DIRECTED BY: Skipp Sudduth

"major flirtage" :wtf: I feel old because I'm like 'you young whippersnappers need to use real words!' *shakes cane*

"Watch the happy twosome (played by fan faves Carmine Giovinazzo and Anna Belknap) playfully riff on the strain their respective schedules are putting on their relationship. (Don’t worry, they’re fine!)"

But will their relationship survive, though? I don't think they've made this clear enough!!!

Let me just take the moment to admire this unbelievably steamy, exciting flirt.

Okay, I'm done now.

Thank God we know (well, sort of, judging by the spoilers) that Mac should be somewhere in that scene, cause with the two of them (happy twosome! I love it!) it gets boring and predictable. And boring. And boring.

:lol:

It amuses me to read your comments about DL. It really does.

And since we are sharing our opinions about the clip...I enjoyed it. I wish that the little moment between Danny and Lindsay could have been longer.

Oh, and Danny looks really good in that uniform. :drool: I am considering changing my opinion on whether or not Danny should go back to the lab (I know that he's going back...or at least I am pretty sure...and I support that decision) just so he can stay in the uniform and I can stare at him. And I've much more fun doing that if I wasn't so distracted by the mustache...but I digress.

At least Belknap acknowledges that it's "uncharacteristic" of Lindsay to offer any kind of support to Danny. :lol:

I am pretty sure that she is talking about whatever Lindsay does to try and help Danny is uncharacteristic of her. Not the fact that she is offering support.

I know that you hate DL and you probably tune them out every time that they are on the screen, but your perception of things is seriously screwed. Lindsay has offered support to Danny multiple times. She offered support to him when Louie was in the hospital, when Ruben died, when Danny was in the wheelchair...I'm sure that she would have supported Danny about his seargent's exam if she had known about it...

But nice try. ;)

Eh, I wouldn't have gotten bored, but there's no time now, it's showtime.

I'm still more concerned about a couple of upcoming eps myself.

8X03 Car-featured episode. I liked the promo. Looking forward this next episode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back