Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive: CSI: NY Books Lee Majors for Guest Spot
Jan 4, 2012 09:15 PM ET
by Adam Bryant
2 comments

Lee Majors, Gary Sinise
CSI: NY is about to call on the Six Million Dollar Man for help.

Lee Majors, the veteran actor best known for his memorable role as Steve Austin on ABC's The Six Million Dollar Man, will guest-star on an upcoming episode of the CBS drama, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Check out our list of TV's sexiest crime fighters!

Majors will play Burton, a detective who worked a case in 1957 that soon went cold. When an alarmingly similar case pops up in present day, Mac (Gary Sinise) calls on Burton's expertise to help crack it.

The episode will also feature a Greek reunion: Former ABC Family stars Spencer Grammer and Aaron Hill will both guest-star as lab techs who are questioned when one of their coworkers is murdered, TV Line reports.

Get more scoop on your favorite shows in our Winter TV preview

Besides his work on Six Million Dollar Man and its spin-off The Bionic Woman, Majors also starred in the 1980s ABC drama The Fall Guy. More recently, he has appeared on such series as The Game, Community, $#*! My Dad Says, Raising Hope and Grey's Anatomy.

CSI: NY returns Friday, Jan. 6 at 9/8c before going on hiatus in February. Majors' episode is slated to air after the show resumes, sometime in April.

Back 2 work 2day. Here's a pic from set. http://pic.twitter.com/cVy73Jc6

source: https://twitter.com/#!/GarySinise/status/154761769036947456/photo/1

Another pic from set.

source: https://twitter.com/#!/GarySinise/status/154764253071556609/photo/1

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Lee-Majors-1041246.aspx

Gary Sinise
Another pic from set. Enjoy!

Last edited:
8.16 - "Sláinte"

Back in a few... :)

Here's what we know:

~ Colin Byrne is found dead, dismembered and dumped on the four corners of Hell's Kitchen.

~ Mac's "potential love interest" Christine is back. Christine is a waitress/hostess at a cafe, and she thinks Mac is an "idiot" for not realizing the two of them have a connection. Mac doesn't want to screw it up, and one late night after work, he shows up at the cafe with groceries in hand wanting to cook a meal together.

~ Flack gets to use his knowledge of the Gaelic language during a surveillance operation.

~ If you're a fan of Danny and Flack scenes, there's quite a few in this episode.

~ I see mentions of Adam, Hawkes, and Jo. No sign of Sid, but that doesn't mean he is not in the episode.

Last edited:
~ Mac's "potential love interest" Christine is back. Christine is a waitress/hostess at a cafe, and she thinks Mac is an "idiot" for not realizing the two of them have a connection. Mac doesn't want to screw it up, and one late night after work, he shows up at the cafe with groceries in hand wanting to cook a meal together.

No me gusta. Was I the only one who wanted Mac to hook up with Jo? Possibly at the season finale? :)

No me gusta. Was I the only one who wanted Mac to hook up with Jo? Possibly at the season finale? :)

Haha. I don't think you're alone. There are plenty of Mac+Jo shippers out there. We can always hope, can't we :p
We've still got 8 more episodes for it all to come to fruition :lol:

I was afraid she was the reporter from tonight. Did not like her.

Not sure how I feel about this one yet.

I was afraid she was the reporter from tonight. Did not like her.

Not sure how I feel about this one yet.

Me too. I found Jennifer ... :shifty:
The spoiler is for episode 16. I wonder how much will change in the last two episodes of the season, and possibly the series :(

I have a really,really bad feeling that the last three episodes of this season..are propably also the last of the series.
You don't cut down orders on a hit show unless the powers that be don't think it's a hit anymore.
I only hope the last few episodes will be ones that will do this great show justice.

Haha. I don't think you're alone. There are plenty of Mac+Jo shippers out there. We can always hope, can't we :p
We've still got 8 more episodes for it all to come to fruition :lol:

I'm a shipper :) Apparently I won't be a happy shipper for much longer... Guess that's why I haven't seen the new episode yet... lol. meh :/

I'm just glad the reporter isn't the one lol. As for Mac/Jo, I'm still floating between it and M/S but not hooked like when she was around. And I won't go on since the ship area is for that.

I can't be sure, but I get the feeling the point of the reporter was two-fold: to introduce some sort of ongoing storyline with that article she's writing (my guess was that it was supposed to refer to Mac letting Jo be a part of the DC rapist case, but I could be wrong) and to really show that Mac is ready to move on and start a new romantic relationship. The woman hitting on him, Lindsay teasing him and Jo being her usual subtle self at the end ;) really work together to make Mac think about himself as a single man who is interested in pursuing a romance after the closure he got in the premiere re: Claire. That works nicely with Christine coming into the picture within the next few episodes.

We'll see if I'm right, though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back