Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Exactly. And IAB is going to be mentioned again in ep 715; considering how much Stetler loves to bug H, the team and epscially Ryan, it lacks something when he is not around

2. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

someone has posted the promo for the next episode. and not only the one after the last one, but the extended promo :)

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Sure, they could just plop him back in an episode and depend on references to him or IAB to make it seem like he's been around. But, in "From the Grave," Rick really had gone on vacation. He had spent his whole vacation that time on finding out things about H's New York past. So, maybe this time, since he wasn't mean to H in season 6, maybe he's been on some kind of leave of absence. It could be a lot of different things. Maybe a family member of his has been ill.

Stetler is excellent at interrogation, and he has the ability to throw both Ryan and Delko off their game. Horatio and Calleigh are the only ones who are able to stand up to him without letting something slip. But I think he intimidates poor Ryan, especially. At least in previous episodes. But at least he carried in those heavy boxes for him in "Born to Kill." He seemed to be helping him to get reinstated in that episode, which was the last one where they had a scene together.

The next day after I saw "Power Trip" it really hit me that it looked like Rick Stetler was originally supposed to be in that one. It looked like the scene where H takes Reggie's badge and gun was supposed to be Stetler's scene. I actually woke up thinking about it that day, and I was like WTF???

No, the show just doesn't feel right without him.

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

heres both promos for Monday nights show 7X10 The Deluca Motel!

The extended really isn't that much more than the first one. Doesn't give any thing up to ponder to much, just another wierd moment with Frank giving Calleigh a boost up to a vent on the wall. HHMMM wonder if he'll get her butt in his face again and have one of those funny looks on his face, & why don't they every have Delko boosting Calleigh up that would make for a great intement moment.

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/2008/12/csi-miami-episode-710-deluca-motel.html

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

A reminder: As the episode thread for 'The DeLuca Motel' is now open, all information/discussion pertaining to that episode should now be taking place in that thread. (This includes promo discussion) Thanks. :)

6. douk

douk Victim

did anyone think that eric's biological father may not be Russian? we know the father he knew all these years was russian, but that doesnt make his biological father russian, he might be from cuba..

7. delkolover

It is a good point. And his mother did say that his biological father "was" a bad man which means he is either dead or not even in Miami.

But someone doesn't like the fact that Eric is looking into his past.

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I was thinking the same thing too :confused: maybe Eric's biological father died in Cuba and the father he knows know raised him or going with a soap opera storyline, his mother met and fell in love with Eric's dad but she was married to someone else which is why they left Cuba. Ok, I'm reaching, I know.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Episode Tipping Point (next after DeLuca Motel) is the one with Erica Sikes, right? I'm excited to see that one with her returning. She always stirred things up with Ryan. Even though I'm not a Ryan fan I like how the two of them interact. Anything on why she comes back?

And yes, we should've seen Stetler by now...

10. delkolover

It is possible. It could be one of the reasons why they fled Cuba when they did.

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm still thinking that Eric's Bio-Father is part of the Russian Mafia. They made too much of Horatio confronting that guy earlier this season.:shifty:

12. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Sorry if it was brought up before, but I just read something that said that Ivan Sarnoff from "Raging Cannibal" was going to be in 7.13 "And there Offed."
    I hope this is true. He was so evil! He had to be back some time so H could get him!
    I wonder if Eric will speak in Russian again? "Evidence of Things Unseen" was so great!

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think Eric's dad IS around or WHY bring it all up now? For 'shocking' s/l purposes-the effect will be greater if Eric will have to deal with his bio dad. Maybe his mom said "was" cause at that time he was a bad man and now is or isn't? Also think of the conflict possibilities if the dad is involved in something criminal and Eric will have to choose to look the other way or turn the guy in for whatever crime. I also hope Eric will speak Russian again. My cousin's ex husband was from Cuba and he is also half Russian-their daughter is beautiful...it's a cool combination to be.
    As for Ivan returning well that's good since the PI guy and Ron Saris weren't the only 2 interesting season 6 characters worthy to play adversary/rival to Horatio and the idea that Ivan was training potential killers got H's attention.

14. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

would be interesting if the bad guy in Raging Cannibal IS Eric's father in real life...

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Um people, is Tipping Point Really next week? Yay!:hugegrin: Delkolover please tell me what this episode has again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.