Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay thanks Delkolover! But I still cannot find the darn promo for The Deluca Hotel, but anyways it'll be better to watch without seeing what going to happen.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe my idea will play out, only it'll be in defense of Ryan rather than Eric. Remember that rumor about Eric finding out he's got a (half) brother he didn't know about? What if that brother actually turned out to be Ryan (and neither guy knows who their biological father is). Maybe the Russian guy (not particularly the one in the recent ep with the fighting ring) is the father of both of them. Haha, that would be weird... Eric and Ryan being brothers. Anyway, maybe Ryan's biological father is a bad-ass too and threatens the lawyer to back off Ryan or else. :D I could see both of them being kidnapped together and both of their blood being found at the site. The team analyzes and Valera tells everyone that it appears that Ryan and Eric have some DNA markers in common... enough for them to be half brothers. Everyone is shocked. Their real father turns out to be a criminal they've been after for a while. He's the one who has kidnapped them, just cause he felt it was the only way he could talk to them and tell them they are his sons. When they find out, both men are shocked. I could see Ryan pulling a Luke Skywalker and shouting "That's not true; that's impossible!" :lol: And then of course Eric would teasingly call him Skywalker or something just for kicks. :lol: Okay, maybe I need to make this a fic. hehe.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  3. douk

douk Victim

hey, can please somenone post the promo for the deluca hotel.. i ve been looking 4 it 4 bout 4 days now.. pls :)

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The promo we saw on Monday was sooo short it almost wasn't worth the effort they seemed to NOT put into it!!

Hopefully on Monday CBS will post some snippets from the ep on their site. ;)

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Since Corey is currently writing the ep where Ryan gets put on administrative leave by IAB, he would know, I think by now, if Stetler's going to be in this ep. So, is he, delkolover? There are a lot of David Lee Smith fans on different forums who are wondering where he's been and what's going on.

6. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I actually got an email from him myself earlier today. I didn't really expect a reply but i did ask if there was any chance that we'd see Rick Stetler this season among other things. The reply I got was "we always love what he adds" and that "he hasn't been in one this season as of yet, but you never know" so i'm crossing my fingers

7. delkolover

I think I asked Corey that question when the season first started and I got about the same reply.

Ya know it is funny considering the "personal" touch they seem to be putting on this season and how that sort of thing almost always interferes with work that he hasn't been around more. :confused:

Obviously David Lee Smith has his own career outside of Miami but his IMDB page doesn't show that he is or has done anything since his last appearance on the show (Down to the Wire).

So I don't get why they haven't brought Stelter back yet. I love him. I love the sh*t he stirs up...he is sooo the character you love to hate and totally love b/c of that!! :lol:

I'm sure before the season is out the writers will find some way to bring his character back into the fold.

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Thanks, wolfsong and delkolover. :) And how did you all get Corey Miller's email??? Is it on the forum here somewhere under my nose?

I had emailed someone a couple months ago who has a blog, who I thought might be an "industry insider" and asked if they knew anything about when Rick Stetler might come back and if they had Corey's email. That person didn't know, but I remember they said that Corey was "notoriously noncommittal." :lol: Jeez, I guess that sure is true, going by what he wrote back to you.

Well, there could be contract things going on that we don't know about. But, the lack of there being anything on DLS's IMDB site regarding current projects, has really baffled me, and caused me to worry about the actor. It seems like he'd be doing something since he hasn't been in any CSI:Miami eps so far, so I just hope he's OK. I mean, this is the first season, since DLS started doing the show, that he hasn't been in either the first or second episode at the beginning of the season.

I sure hope you're right. I wonder where they will say Stetler has been all this time.

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Hey guys! Maybe the episode on monday will be so good that they can't show us all the details in the promo.

10. douk

douk Victim

it would be nice if some1 posted the promo so we can a taste of what is happening on monday..:):):)

11. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

i don't know what happened because i was working. my husband tried to tell me, but i gave up. anyhoo, it's friday :)

12. delkolover

Man I hope so!! Either than or the guys who make the promos (who usually mislead us :rolleyes: ) fell asleep at the wheel or they are pissed at someone!!! :lol:

I doubt they will tell us where he has been....basically, b/c there really is no reason to. When the time comes, he will just show up to stir the pot.

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I'd like them to give us some kind of interesting explanation as to where he's been. And I just hope that when he comes back, he's going to be in the show more, and that there won't be another weird gap where he's missing.

14. delkolover

Yeah I hear that. I mean there are soo many times this season where we could have seen him given the situations that the writers have placed the characters in. I mean hello "How Does That Make You Kill?" Eric working that case was sooo a conflict of interest. And given the spoilers for upcoming ep 715 with the situation with Ryan, one would think he would be ALL over that.

The only reason I could see his return as going unexplained is; what the hell would they say he has been doing all this time? What was he on vacation?! I mean that is not something that is easily explained away and still be plausible. Given that this is televsion, he will just drop back into the show and be the Stetler we all love to hate and love b/c of it! ;)

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He should have been in "Power Trip" when Reggie was too close to the case. They mentioned IAB, but you never saw anyone from IAB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.