Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL watch the real father be Ryan or Eric or something....HAHA :lol: Awkward!!!

That episode where Eric held the toddler girl....her name was Holly...it was so stinking weird. They would be shouting and be like, "Where's Holly?" and I'm all, "Right here, watching you! Duh!"

Not really, but it is kinda weird when they say your name! They said my birthday once too. Kinda cool.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks so much for the spoilers, delkolover. :D I've added them to the reference page along with all of the promos/clips we've been getting too.

This does sound interesting and definitely not the common CSI:Miami-esque style. (Well, it may have been in earlier seasons) I'm looking forward to this one. It's looking like a lot of these episodes are pretty stand-alone types so far. At least I've only read about this mob thing twice so that's good. :p

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Thanks Delkolover! And guys remember when Calleigh interacted with the little girl, Emma, who witnessed her father's murder. That was the only time she has ever talk a child or made sure she's safe. I really do think they're gonna make Callegh hold the baby, it would be just perfect.

The thing about CSI: Miami being cancelled is a bunch of s@#t! They can't do that, that's just a hoax! I don't believe it.

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:evil::scream::shifty::mad::angryrazz:
    It is a hoax, a ploy to get you to go to their website. They have no connection with the show, the network or a fan forum. They're selling something. I haven't gone there, and don't intend to, but the purpose is obvious.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah it is a hoax...Corey Miller himself confirmed that the show is doing 25 eps this season and is staying put! :D

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I finally fixed my flash player problem and was able to view the video. Yay!

I noticed that just before Ryan raised his voice, there was the noise of a plane going overheard (just as I suspected there would be). So, I think he started out just trying to be heard over the noise of the plane. But, I think Eric was the one he was raising his voice at, not Calleigh. But, I think too that Ryan was frustrated with the whole having to keep the secret. But wow, his voice... he was really upset. I can't wait to see the episode.

Also, at the first of the clip when Ryan was hunched down and then he stood up slowly, for some weird reason, it made me think of the scenes in the Terminator movies where the Terminators were bent down and then rose up slowly. :lol: I don't know why I thought of that, but I did. hehe.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I was really impressed with the teaser and the acting jobs that they all did. You could feel Eric's shock and disbelief, Ryan's frustration/panic and Calleigh's struggle to hold it all together. In fact, she turned her back on the guys and covered her face, while Eric and Ryan remained facing each other. Interesting choice.

Gone, Baby, Gone sounds interesting in a not typical Miami way. I don't think we've ever gotten Calleigh's actual stand on kids. She was great with Emma, but that was an older child. We've never seen her with a baby before. I really hope the writers don't use it as a trigger for Calleigh to suddenly notice her biological clock or something as equally dumb.

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

haha, knowing Miami, the biological clock would be a big possiblity. Though, I agree I just want to see Calleigh holding the baby.

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Yup it's a spoiler, but HCrazy already posted it.

OMG GUYS! WE'RE AT 1000 POSTS!

I'M # 1000! yay me!

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Thank you all for the spoilers!
    A baby? It will be a very delicate case, it's nice when they have to deal with the living and not just solve a crime. Saving a baby could be a beautiful plot. I just love when H interract with children and it would be nice to see calleigh having to deal with a baby.

About the vid. It still gives me the chills. They are great. I was shouting OH MY GOD with Calleigh, and Ryan's reaction was so unexpected! The teaser is promising! Hope the episode will be so good!

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

New thread located here.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.